Any BAs going to the Gopher-TCU game? Bottle share lot 37

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by brewnic, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brewnic

brewnic Aspirant (255) Oct 7, 2010 Minnesota
    Trader

Just putting this out there. I am wondering if there are any gopher fans like myself going to the season opener looking to share a few great beers before the game. My small group will be tailgating in lot 37 and would happy to invite other fans to stop by and hangout before kickoff. We are finally down to a week away and hopping for good weather and a great game. Not sure what I’ll be bringing out at this time but every game I find a few gems to open.

Rah!

2. will1256

will1256 Initiate (0) Dec 4, 2010 Minnesota

Ski-u-mah! Where is lot 37? May stop by...

3. brewnic

brewnic Aspirant (255) Oct 7, 2010 Minnesota
    Trader

On 5th st behind Mariucci, less than 5 min away from the stadium. Would say that I'm easy to find. I'll be at the car with the giant "M" flag with a gopher tent, grills, surrounded by a hundred cars with the same get up. BAs that have interest I'll BM my contact information so I can give more details of my car location the day of.

I'm arriving early that day soon after lots open (2:00 pm) and will be around till about 30 min before kickoff. Should have a wide verity of Hops, Sours, and BA stouts to celebrate the college football opener.

4. HammsMeASAP

HammsMeASAP Initiate (121) Jun 14, 2012 Minnesota

I'll be there.

Didn't plan on bringing any brewskies though. I might reconsider now.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.