Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Any bottle shares at the Citra release tomorrow??

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by TheHooch, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHooch

TheHooch Jun 22, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

I am heading down to the Citra release tomorrow. I am bringing a bunch of goodies with me. I was wondering if anyone is doing any bottle shares???

I would also be looking for more Citra bottles to share with my brother whos flying out from Chicago and some friends during PTY week. I have a lot of stuff for trade!

Cheers!!

2. arash1000

arash1000 Sep 26, 2012 Nebraska
    Beer Trader

I am down to bring a few good bottles to the release for a makeshift beer share. Or always down to trade. most of my stuff is on my beer advocate account. Haven't updated recently though.

3. walterfredo

walterfredo Nov 22, 2011 California
    Beer Trader

I would never try to discourage ANYONE from drinking beer, but keep in mind...if you plan on driving home after the release it is one seriously windy and dangerous road. Be careful!

Rau71 likes this.
  4. arash1000

arash1000 Sep 26, 2012 Nebraska
    Beer Trader

I am lucky. I got someone else to drive. :)

5. TheHooch

TheHooch Jun 22, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

I got a hotel room! = )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe