Any good craft beers on tap @ Nashville's airport?

Discussion in 'South' started by CoachG, Jun 5, 2012.

1. CoachG

CoachG Jun 23, 2005 Texas

I was traveling to Orlando and I have a layover in Nashville. I wanted to know if there was a pub or restuarant in the airport that has good local craft beer or southern craft beers available. We get few if any from this area back in Texas due to our silly T.A.B.C. laws about labeling.

2. harperman69

harperman69 Feb 11, 2009 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

I'm usually flying out, but I would think Yazoo would be available there. I would ask on their FB page.

3. TravisSaps

TravisSaps Feb 3, 2007 Tennessee

They usually have Yazoo Pale Ale in the music bar in concource C, I believe it is near gate C7 and C8.
    I have seen some of the other bars have Sam Adams.
    Other than that it is all BMC.

4. stevecooks

stevecooks Apr 29, 2005 California
    Subscriber

Great tip. I look forward to checking it out on my stopover today.

5. TravisSaps

TravisSaps Feb 3, 2007 Tennessee

When I was there a few days ago in addition to the bar mentioned earlier (which is called Tootsies), they also now have Yazoo Pale at the O'Charley's which is located near the Food Court in Concourse C.

sommersb likes this.
  6. sommersb

sommersb May 25, 2010 Tennessee
    Subscriber

In the Southwest wing I stopped at Gibson's (pretty sure that was it) and had a Sweetwater 420 on draft. I can't recall what else they had

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe