Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Any liquor stores in the Pasadena/LA area with Zombie Dust?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by lmchalmers, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmchalmers

lmchalmers Jan 15, 2013 California

I know this might be a stretch, but I have been on the prowl for Zombie Dust for about 2 weeks now with nothing to show for it. Anything from FFF is seemingly impossible to find. Anybody that can help a brotha out??

2. UnknownKoger

UnknownKoger Jul 9, 2010 California

Three Floyds doesn't distribute to California

3. mrcraft

mrcraft Dec 15, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Also, it seems those SoCal shops that "used" to get FFF on occasion through unofficial channels, no longer do. The owner suggested to get on BA and trade.

4. grilledsquid

grilledsquid Jul 10, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

These young whipper snappers always expecting to have things handed to them on a platter. If you want beer that's not distributed in Cali, just trade for it or find an online store that ships to cali which has the stock you're looking for. Maybe we can put this information along with the spreadsheet linked above in a sticky.

Xul, blguillen and KaslD like this.
  5. lmchalmers

I definitely knew it was going to take some work. Ultimately, I knew it was going to come down to trading. Just trying to find out if any traders on BA are near me if that makes more sense. Anybody have any recommendations as far as the easiest way to handle shipping with another trader that's out-of-state? I.e. routing numbers, etc.? Just to avoid either party getting screwed as much as possible.

6. lmchalmers

Awesome!! Thank you very much!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe