Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Any liquor stores in the Pasadena/LA area with Zombie Dust?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by lmchalmers, Jan 20, 2013.

1. lmchalmers

I know this might be a stretch, but I have been on the prowl for Zombie Dust for about 2 weeks now with nothing to show for it. Anything from FFF is seemingly impossible to find. Anybody that can help a brotha out??

2. UnknownKoger

Three Floyds doesn't distribute to California

3. mrcraft

Beer Trader

Also, it seems those SoCal shops that "used" to get FFF on occasion through unofficial channels, no longer do. The owner suggested to get on BA and trade.

4. grilledsquid

Beer Trader

These young whipper snappers always expecting to have things handed to them on a platter. If you want beer that's not distributed in Cali, just trade for it or find an online store that ships to cali which has the stock you're looking for. Maybe we can put this information along with the spreadsheet linked above in a sticky.

Xul, blguillen and KaslD like this.
  5. lmchalmers

I definitely knew it was going to take some work. Ultimately, I knew it was going to come down to trading. Just trying to find out if any traders on BA are near me if that makes more sense. Anybody have any recommendations as far as the easiest way to handle shipping with another trader that's out-of-state? I.e. routing numbers, etc.? Just to avoid either party getting screwed as much as possible.

6. jodan

7. lmchalmers

Awesome!! Thank you very much!!

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe