Any stores in Fort Worth area that carry Jester King?

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by ogrerugby, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ogrerugby

ogrerugby Jan 15, 2005 Massachusetts
    Subscriber Beer Trader

In town for a few days on business and a friend asked if I could find any Jester King beers to bring home. I'm staying downtown, but I do have a car.
    thanks for any help

2. Gunch52

Gunch52 Feb 4, 2013 Texas
    Beer Trader

Specs, central market and goody goody should all have a few different types

3. raffy313

raffy313 Dec 15, 2010 Texas
    Beer Trader

Your best bet would be Central Market(I-30 and Hulen). They have all kinds of JK. Think I remember seeing Funk still there earlier this week. Specs/Hulen(about a mile and a half down the road from CM) has JK as well. Good luck!

4. H0rnedFr0gs

H0rnedFr0gs Mar 12, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

Specs on Hulen has the best selection right now, including RU-55, uberkind, and Boxers bottles. CM is getting pretty low and probably only has Boxers plus their year rounders.

5. ogrerugby

ogrerugby Jan 15, 2005 Massachusetts
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Thanks for the help. Specs had a bunch and Funk Metal survived the plane ride home just fine.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!