Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99! (Limited time offer, US delivery only)

Anybody up for a meet up at the AWOL concert in Southpark Charlotte?

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by advent, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advent

advent Initiate (158) Jan 7, 2010 Michigan

I am planning to attend AWOL on April 21st which is a bring your own beverage concert event right near Southpark Mall at Symphony Park. I am wondering if any BAs wanted to do some tasting there..

http://www.awolcharlotte.com/

Last year i brought 2x 3 gallon kegs of beer.. and i had a blast.. the event takes place from 11am to 11pm..
    This year I plan to bring 4x 3 gallon kegs of something.. one of them might be the famous energy drink made popular during "Prohibition Foothills" mixed with a fine distilled beverage and also some bottles for tasting..

Just be forewarned.. that the later it got last year, the more it was a frat fest..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.