Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Anyone else disappointed by this year's backwoods bastard?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by jegross2, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord

Overlord Jun 28, 2007 California

While being shooed away by the powers that be.

2. smutty33

smutty33 Jun 12, 2009 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

lol...I can't stop laughing at this tool!!!!
    The V-Neck,the Scarf,the ink....:p

Stuff like this that gets me through the work day !

Cheers

3. dblab33

dblab33 Dec 9, 2011 Michigan

Resurrecting old dead threads gets you through the work day?

I personally spend my days at work hatching nefarious plans to win all of my trades.

steebo777 and JohnB87 like this.
  4. smutty33

smutty33 Jun 12, 2009 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

I was actually looking at a duplicate thread and a BA posted this link to let the original poster know that this topic already exists on another thread.So,here I am laughing away at guy w/ the v-neck,scarf,and ink.

Keep winning those trades Mr Sheen,thats what its all about right?:rolleyes:

5. MarkLaFay

MarkLaFay Nov 25, 2010 Indiana

Hi guys, New to the BA forums. I have a pretty good flavor memory. I bought a case of BWB last year and a case of it this year. I sat on two 4-packs of 2011 and started drinking them toward the end of last year. For one, the beer doesn't age; It separates and gets a little stale. I tried the 2012 though and it seemed a little more astringent and not nearly as sweet / toffee & carmel forward as 2011. Seems like there are split opinions on this and THAT makes me feel better.

Cheers

6. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Welcome, and thank you for your input. Good stuff.

7. bound4er

bound4er Jul 4, 2007 Wisconsin

2011 = off the charts fantastic.
    2012 = very good.

maximum12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe