Anyone trade or trade for fear and trembling lately?

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by rowingbrewer, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rowingbrewer

rowingbrewer Champion (837) May 28, 2010 Massachusetts
    Trader

Just wondering if anyone knew what it would take to land the fear and trembling set or anyone of the three. If any trades have gone down recently

If you have and would rather message me privately so as not to create more hype over HF beers feel free

Thanks

2. rowingbrewer

Trader

Even if you haven't traded any thoughts?

3. jbuddle

jbuddle Initiate (0) Feb 24, 2010 New York

I traded a bourbon Huna and some other smaller things to a generous dude a few months ago for a set. Good luck, I imagine there are very few sets out there for trade.

4. rowingbrewer

Trader

Does anyone else at least have an opinion? I have heard bourbon hunah plus and don't bother it's not worth it. Two opposite ends of the spectrum as that bourbon hunah(which I don't have and don't really know what it is comparable to) seems like the bourbon hunah got a deal. I didn't want to start a what would it take thread, but please tell me what it would take

5. immobilisme

immobilisme Aspirant (213) Nov 8, 2005 Illinois

I traded two BA Hi-Fi (batch 1) and two Hi-Fi for the set about a year ago.

I was happy overall, especially since I truly enjoy smoked beers.

6. mkabull

mkabull Initiate (0) Nov 2, 2007 Massachusetts

I would say Bourbon Huna for all three would be a steal. With all the interest in Hillfarmstead lately you would think their early beers would garnish more interest.

7. jbuddle

jbuddle Initiate (0) Feb 24, 2010 New York

As I said, it was a generous trader but I responded to an ISO so it was just the right bottle at the right time. I also sent some CL sours. Obviously, ymmv.

8. jegross2

jegross2 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2010 Illinois

I gave up on acquiring the French Cab on finally. I have the other 2 variants and was really hoping to get all 3 to try side by side, but i think most "for trades" of them have been consumed those that have them arent really willing to trade them unless they get a lot back. might be best to wait for b2 release

9. BearsOnAcid

BearsOnAcid Savant (960) Mar 17, 2009 Massachusetts

I believe there will be a new batch made so at this point in time I would recommend trading for that. My F&F trades ranged all across the board from a bunch of Bambic batch 1, single bottle extras, to a Malvasia Rosso/Blabaer combo so I can't really give you a good idea of what it goes for. I had traded with jbuddle and even the other trades I was negotiating were quite different. Some people wanted more and some people were fine with what I offered. Those were my last bottles.

I only know of a couple people local to me that have bottles and might trade them. Maybe more hidden away in VT.

10. immobilisme

immobilisme Aspirant (213) Nov 8, 2005 Illinois

I remember reading that there was a new batch going into bourbon barrels, but did not see any mention of wine barrels...

11. jegross2

jegross2 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2010 Illinois

Well if anyone wants to share their French cab , I'll share my other 2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.