Anyone want to start a local bottle share in Chattanooga, TN?

Discussion in 'South' started by ironchefmiyagi13, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironchefmiyagi13

ironchefmiyagi13 Initiate (0) Jan 9, 2013 Tennessee

Hello all,

I recently moved back down south to start my own brewery, leaving my awesome beer drinking group back in New York. I'm big in the trading scene and am tired of drinking these awesome beers by myself, and would also like to have the opportunity to try other things people get as well.

I live in Dayton, just north of Chattanooga, and would love to get something going or just tag along with an already existing group.

Hope this sees the right pair of eyes.

Cheers,

Kirby

2. sudswapper

sudswapper Initiate (0) May 6, 2015 Alabama

Im in northern Alabama and I may be interested in checking out your brewery at some point.
    I can bring some bottles if I am ever in town.

3. GDawgs34

GDawgs34 Disciple (302) Feb 16, 2014 Georgia

I am in for this, sounds good. I am in Fort Oglethorpe so about 15 minutes from Chattanooga

4. ironchefmiyagi13

@GDawgs34
    @sudswapper

Nice, man. I have a buddy visiting from NY bringing a bunch of Other Half's latest hoppy cans, and it have a bunch of Rare Barrel And SARA.

What goodies you all got? :slight_smile:

5. GDawgs34

Im a broke college kid so I may not have as much as yall.
    13' Prop, 14' DL ,13-15 kbs vertical, last snow and some other goodies that aren't quite as big of a deal. Just checked out your breweries page will be donating soon, Good luck!

6. ironchefmiyagi13

Haha, I appreciate it man, but the fundraiser is over. In the process of updating the website. We hit our goal :slight_smile:

Look us up on Facebook

And those are pretty badass offerings. IF you are down, we could meet in Chatt in a couple weeks and crack some bottles.

7. GDawgs34

Nice, wasn't sure if you were still accepting donations. I could have looked around a little bit more, but I was just browsing and finding something else to procrastinate with haha. Sounds like a plan, just let me know

8. ironchefmiyagi13

Haha, will do man.

When my buddy comes down, the brewery will be getting close to opening, so we should just do the share there :slight_smile:
    It's only like 40 min from Fort Oglethorpe, so we can open some of my own beers.

9. GDawgs34

Sounds perfect! Just shoot me a message whenever you're ready.

10. KentT

KentT Initiate (167) Oct 15, 2008 Tennessee

I live 50 miles from you. In Athens, am interested in trying new brews.

11. ironchefmiyagi13

Dude, come on down! Meeting with GDawgs34 and a friend this weekend and would love to have you. Have a bunch of Sante Adairius, Rare Barrel, Other Half IPAs and Bourbon County Prop 2014, plus a pale ale I brewed with heady topper yeast that isn't being distributed and for personal consumption only :slight_smile:

12. ironchefmiyagi13

13. GDawgs34

Dang, when did we say this weekend? haha. I will have to try and get off of work

14. ironchefmiyagi13

Haha, his flight was sooner than I thought!

15. GDawgs34

I will try my best man. If not, we can do something when I get back from vacation. I will be in myrtle beach next week, hoping mexican cake will be released

16. ryno23

ryno23 Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2009 Tennessee

Never thought I would see the day when Red Bank and Dayton had a brewery. Will come check you out at some point.

17. GDawgs34

Make sure you do @ryno23. @ironchefmiyagi13 knows what he is doing and will put out some great stuff. You should join for a share sometime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.