News Arcadia Ales plans 28K foot expansion.

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by mjshearer1, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjshearer1

mjshearer1 Aspirant (213) Dec 16, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

2. elNopalero

elNopalero Poo-Bah (2,544) Oct 14, 2009 Texas
    Beer Trader

3. sm0key

sm0key Initiate (0) Apr 24, 2009 Michigan

Arcadia makes some good brews! I don't think they get enough credit for what they doing. But I do understand it considering the breweries that surround them: bells founders and dark horse are all nearby.

I which them all the best.

Mandark likes this.
  4. kzoobrew

kzoobrew Initiate (0) May 8, 2006 Michigan

Arcadia does get overlooked often, I believe it has as much to do with their style as it does with the breweries surrounding them. The beer is brewed with a strong English influence and focus on balance while many other breweries lean more towards intensity. Beer geeks rarely clamor over balance. I have a tremendous respect for what Arcadia does and the product they put out.

I am looking forward to having Arcadia in town. I love what it does for the city, love what it does for the beer scene but mostly I am just happy their ESB will be that much more readily available to me.

adamdd, Vav, Mothergoose03 and 2 others like this.
  5. sm0key

sm0key Initiate (0) Apr 24, 2009 Michigan

Loch Down is one of my favorite sotch ales out there! I highly recommend it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe