Artisanal Imports Partners with North Coast Brewing Company

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Jason, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Founder (8,525) Aug 23, 1996 Massachusetts
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

North America (June 1, 2020) – Artisanal Imports is excited to announce that it has partnered with North Coast Brewing Company of Fort Bragg, California, to be its sales and marketing partner for the central and eastern regions of the United States.

North Coast Brewing Company is located on Northern California’s Mendocino Coast and has been a pioneer in the craft beer movement since 1988. Known for its Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Scrimshaw Pilsner, Brother Thelonious Abbey Ale, PranQster Belgian Style Golden Ale, and other fine brands, the brewery operates with a mission to “Make the World a Better Place, One Pint at a Time.”

“We are thrilled to partner with the Artisanal team to introduce our portfolio to new markets around the country,” says Jeffrey Ottoboni, Chief Executive Officer of North Coast Brewing Company “The North Coast brand continues to expand, and we are delighted to have the support of Artisanal Imports.”

North Coast is also a leader in philanthropy and sustainability. In addition to being a Certified B Corporation, and a California Benefit Corporation, the brewery is a TRUE Platinum Zero Waste certified business, offering 14 Non-GMO Project verified beers. They also spearhead an innovative carbon-farming project to reverse their carbon footprint to advance regenerative agriculture.

Artisanal Imports now represents North Coast as its sales liaison with on- and off-premises retailers and distributors in AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI and the District of Columbia.

“I am extremely excited about our North Coast connection, as the brewery is a legendary pioneer in the American craft beer movement,” says Bob Leggett, Founder, and CEO of Artisanal Imports. “Scrimshaw and Old Rasputin are some of my favorites in their styles. The brewery has recently moved into cans that will certainly open new doors. I believe this will be a great partnership, and we will both reap the benefits of our expertise.”

# # #
    About North Coast Brewing Company: North Coast is located on Northern California’s Mendocino Coast and has been a pioneer in the craft beer movement since 1988. Known for its Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Scrimshaw Pilsner, Brother Thelonious Abbey Ale, PranQster Belgian Style Golden Ale, and other fine brands, it operates with a mission to “Make the World a Better Place, One Pint at a Time.”

Learn more:
    Twitter: @NoCoastBrewCo
    Facebook: @northcoastbrewingcompany
    Instagram: @northcoastbrewingcompany

[​IMG]

ABOUT ARTISANAL IMPORTS
    Artisanal Imports is an importer of specialty beers from England, Germany, Belgium and beyond. Our portfolio of fine ales and lagers is broad and represents a wide range of beer styles, but it is not our mission to collect every small brewery across Europe. We believe in working in full partnership with our breweries and are careful to select beers that are high quality and interesting but that do not overlap one to the next.

The company also represents a growing portfolio of U.S. based breweries and cideries to assist with national sales growth.

For more information on Artisanal Imports, please visit its website: www.artisanalimports.com

Follow Artisanal Imports socially @artisanalbeers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Subscribe to the monthly eNewsletter.

2. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poo-Bah (7,196) Sep 14, 2002 Wyoming
    Society Trader

Too bad Wyoming isn't included in the list. One of my favourite Russian Imperial Stouts, I resorted to buying it online. Well worth it.

3. unlikelyspiderperson

unlikelyspiderperson Meyvn (1,366) Mar 12, 2013 California
    Society Trader

Hopefully this works out for everybody, between scrimshaw, old rasputin, and brother thelonious, North Coast is a regular resident of my fridge. I should revisit some of their other stuff or just keep drinking scrimshaw all summer.

4. Argail

Argail Initiate (122) Dec 19, 2019 Louisiana

I wish, breweries could send beer to my home... F... third wheel (three-tier)

Bitterbill and REVZEB like this.
  5. SILVER

SILVER Initiate (169) Jan 3, 2007 Florida

Their Le Merle, an excellent saison, is no longer available in my area and I'm running out of my stash. I hope AI's plan will include better distribution of this ale and others.
    What I like best about NC is that they brew true to style with out gimmicks. They do it well, imho.