Athletic apparel?

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Satchboogie, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satchboogie

Satchboogie Savant (963) Oct 16, 2010 New Hampshire
    Beer Trader

Does anyone know of any microbreweries that sell t-shirts/etc that are athletic (100% polyester/moisterwicking/etc)? I can't seem to find any that sell anything other than cotton or cheap blends.

2. dc55110

dc55110 Initiate (165) Oct 24, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

3. mattdbh

mattdbh Aspirant (206) Feb 21, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

4. stxSS07

stxSS07 Initiate (0) Nov 23, 2010 Illinois

FFF obviously needs to make a bench shirt/squat suit.

Pls?

5. Satchboogie

Satchboogie Savant (963) Oct 16, 2010 New Hampshire
    Beer Trader

Running tees would be great - I'm looking specifically for hiking and jogging. I like the looks of both the surly and stone

6. RyanMcFly1985

RyanMcFly1985 Aspirant (229) Oct 20, 2007 Ohio
    Beer Trader

So many places do the cycling shirts...would love to see more running apparel. I thought of getting the Jackie O's logo on my singlet for the Athens Marathon in a few weeks, but never got around to it.

7. jaminjohnson

jaminjohnson Initiate (189) Jul 3, 2012 Yukon (Canada)

4 hands makes bike racing shirts, they don't look good in my belly or I woulda got one

8. RendoMike

RendoMike Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2011 United Kingdom (England)

Schlafly also sells biking shirts. I'm not a biker or in shape to wear one, but I've always liked the hop one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

No fake news here. Get real beer content delivered to your doorstep every month.

Subscribe