Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

ATL area Hop Heads craving West Coast IPAs

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by OMsweetOM, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMsweetOM

OMsweetOM Feb 1, 2011 California

Anyone thirsty?
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, I'm not teasing you. Since I travel through ATL to the Alpharetta area once every month or so, I figured I'd throw out a "runner" offer. Let me know if you're interested in stuff from this neck of the woods that you don't normally see (I suppose it doesn't have to be IPAs but they don't allow as much time in your favor to acquire and thus a runner can be worthwhile). We can work out trades if you can meet me in the Alpharetta, Sandy Springs or Dunwoody area.

My interests that are more accessible in your area than mine:

Hopslam
    Heady Topper
    Jai Alai
    Dark Lord

If anyone's interested, we can coordinate through messages.

Cheers,

Jon

2. OMsweetOM

OMsweetOM Feb 1, 2011 California

GA aficionados, figured I'd give you a shot at this.
    [​IMG]
    This Sunday I'm hosting a fundraiser where this epic beer package is one of the raffle prizes - tickets can be allocated to the package(s) of your choice and you need not be present to win. Since it's possible for me to pack this up in a carry-on and haul to GA (with my next trip being 2/17-2/21), I'm giving you a heads up in the event you'd like to go in on the raffle. $5 gets you 2 tickets or $10 for 5 tickets.
    Message me if you want in with the subject "Raffle", give me your name and #; I'll give you a Paypal address, then pending verification I'll enter your info on the applicable amount of tickets. I'll try to check for new messages from my phone during the fundraiser, but please try to let me know by Sunday at 3pm EST just in case things are too hectic/busy during the event.
    Complete details on the "Beer Basket" raffle package here: http://flic.kr/p/jRu79H
    Fundraiser info here: http://www.evite.com/event/001FVGZUXDHN6YJRMEPDPZQM5SFDEM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe