Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

BA Bigfoot

Discussion in 'New England' started by HopsHopenstein, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopsHopenstein

HopsHopenstein Sep 4, 2011 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Was wondering if this would be hitting CT/RI/MA? I know its in NYC but havent seen or heard anything around here. Anybody know the deal with this. Cheers

2. cappy201

cappy201 Mar 25, 2012 Massachusetts
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Yes, it's on the North Shore of Boston

3. surge1311

surge1311 Oct 10, 2012 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

I heard it will be hit or miss around here, im hoping it makes its way to RI. Knowing its already in MA I am glad I didnt trade for it.

4. jglowe77

jglowe77 Jan 24, 2011 Massachusetts

What store?

5. Massbmx

Massbmx Apr 5, 2011 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Hmm anyone seen any in SE MA yet? Probably wont be easy to get around here but I am definatley on the look out.

6. cappy201

cappy201 Mar 25, 2012 Massachusetts
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Yesterday I saw a bottle on the shelf at Vinnin Liquor in Swampscott, and Quality Liquors in Salem tweeted that they got six bottles. YOu might want to cal the stores to see if any bottles are left. $15/bottle

7. ArrogantDogfish

ArrogantDogfish Nov 27, 2010 Massachusetts

Julios in Westboro has it according to their website. I'd call to double check, but that store is worth the visit regardless. Absolutely overwhelming beer selection, and a make you own 6 pack option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe