Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings!

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

BA mag online?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate magazine' started by rdilauro, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdilauro

Subscriber

and I have read them cover to cover several times. The magazine is put together well. It has the necessary advertisements and endorsements, who help pay for the costs. But then it extends further into many different areas. The featured artist, a number of real good food/beer recipes, and information about many good breweries and their story.

I have enjoyed each magazine as it has been delivered. I am not waiting for the next one to arrive.

By now, many of you know that I am a wine fanatic but also a lover of beers and other spirits. I subscribe to an online wine magazine as well as its hard copy. Both are similar, but the digital online offers so much more. Has there been any talk about putting BA magazine Online? I've recently added the app for the mobile BA, and would love to see more of it online

2. Psychmusic

Beer Trader

It is online. You can read it on Google Play through any Android Device or Google Chrome on a computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe