Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

BA mag online?

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate magazine' started by rdilauro, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdilauro

rdilauro Mar 8, 2010 Connecticut
    Subscriber

and I have read them cover to cover several times. The magazine is put together well. It has the necessary advertisements and endorsements, who help pay for the costs. But then it extends further into many different areas. The featured artist, a number of real good food/beer recipes, and information about many good breweries and their story.

I have enjoyed each magazine as it has been delivered. I am not waiting for the next one to arrive.

By now, many of you know that I am a wine fanatic but also a lover of beers and other spirits. I subscribe to an online wine magazine as well as its hard copy. Both are similar, but the digital online offers so much more. Has there been any talk about putting BA magazine Online? I've recently added the app for the mobile BA, and would love to see more of it online

2. Psychmusic

Psychmusic Jun 22, 2012 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

It is online. You can read it on Google Play through any Android Device or Google Chrome on a computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe