Bad Trader: tristana123

Discussion in 'Bad Traders' started by Rustytacos, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Defender (629) Apr 8, 2017 Ohio
    Trader

It's been a couple weeks since the last reply was added, but I thought I would add.

As some of you are aware, I've been noticeably absent from BA for several months. A kind BA pointed me in this direction in late June - said it was a must read. It definitely was.

Only really came here to add that I've recently found out that I know someone (else) impacted by this guy, in a trade that was not already posted here. So, add another tally to this dickhead's numbers. It was also a BA trade.

2. Lukahn

Lukahn Initiate (113) Apr 13, 2012 Missouri
    Trader

I have an interesting bit to add as I used to proxy for Raj with his Societe du Chene membership with Perennial. I currently have his 2019 Maman and 2 bottles of the Anniversari blend. I know he would be so happy to send these to those affected. @Rustytacos would love to send one of these beers as well as 2 others if I can. Not sure how we figure who gets the Maman but its the least I can do

3. Hopelessly0

Hopelessly0 Aspirant (258) May 13, 2019 California
    Trader

Definitely think Rusty is deserving of the Maman. He's been ISO it like crazy recently and he was the one that exposed the man!

4. Lukahn

Trader

Im fine with this, Rusty come on down!

5. Lukahn

Trader

Guys its official, Rusty and I will bang. I need your help in figuring out which other 2 people will each get a bottle of the Anniversary blend

6. Rustytacos

Rustytacos Aspirant (253) Mar 19, 2018 California
    Trader

Thanks @Lukahn!!! It’s crazy how this turned out and grateful for the gesture. :beers:

7. Thirst_trappist

Thirst_trappist Disciple (323) Jan 18, 2016 Florida
    Trader

8. boarder1999

boarder1999 Initiate (55) Dec 16, 2014 California
    Trader

Just wanted to point out how awesome it is that Lukahn is offering this.

9. Lukahn

Trader

I appreciate it, I'm just happy to help get some of Raj's beers into the hands that deserve them!

maximum12, nmoe, traction and 15 others like this.
  10. William_Navidson

William_Navidson Aspirant (214) May 1, 2015 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Most importantly: that's really generous of you to reach out and put a kind gesture on the end(?) of this shitty saga! What a great reflection of the selflessness of the community in general that tends to outweigh the selfishness.

As an aside, purely in terms of my curiosity (that I don't think I'm alone in wondering): have you had any interaction with Raj since this all went down?... any updates?

MaD_01, jaysker95, traction and 9 others like this.
  11. Lukahn

Trader

So I actually texted him recently about these bottles but got busy building my deck and forgot to follow-up with him, then I saw this whole thread and let him know that after talking to friends at both Perennial and SP, that I won't be sending him these bottles and would be sending them to people affected by this BS. So far the text has been read/seen but he hasn't responded since that was sent 3 hours ago

12. William_Navidson

William_Navidson Aspirant (214) May 1, 2015 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Cool, thanks for indulging.

13. flat_lander

flat_lander Crusader (735) May 11, 2016 Illinois
    Society Trader

Real beer karma at it's finest right here. Good stuff.

14. HouseofWortship

HouseofWortship Champion (869) May 3, 2016 Illinois
    Trader

Per terms of service please keep these types of deals in the Beeradvocate adult services trade forum.

15. Rustytacos

Trader

Haha!!! FYI: I bang hard:crazy_face: :beer:

16. flat_lander

flat_lander Crusader (735) May 11, 2016 Illinois
    Society Trader

I just don't have the energy to go back and read this thread tonight, or any night soon. But I'm sure there's a few on here with some well thought out ideas about who your next 2 targets could be...

17. sjguglielmo

sjguglielmo Initiate (85) Aug 26, 2009 Minnesota
    Trader

You could always drink one yourself, then fill it with something shitty, re-wax it, and send it on its way to Raji.

But seriously, props to you for taking care of people who were screwed over on this. Very cool of you to do that.

Duncan83, core42, Jaycase and 9 others like this.
  18. wisnia101

wisnia101 Initiate (93) Mar 28, 2017 Belgium
    Trader

a very nice initiative

OakvilleKGB and Thirst_trappist like this.
  19. Benish

Benish Meyvn (1,171) Mar 13, 2013 Wisconsin
    Trader

Wow this guy. Was just reading through all this. I shared an Air BnB with him maybe 3-4 years ago at the Assassin release. Never knew it was him until someone told me today. Seemed like a nice guy. Apparently not.

20. Rustytacos

Trader

Just an update on @Lukahn generous gesture. Maman arrived with some “sour” friends today and couldn’t imagine this after what has happened. Again big thanks to @Lukahn!!!

21. HouseofWortship

HouseofWortship Champion (869) May 3, 2016 Illinois
    Trader

Usually when a barrel aged stout arrives with "sour" friends a refund is in order.

22. Rustytacos

Trader

Well thankfully these friends were separated by glass bottles and labels to tell them apart.

23. Lukahn

Trader

Glad it all got there safe, two other packages going out as well to @sblickem and @boarder1999 soon!

24. MKE_Hopspur

MKE_Hopspur Initiate (67) Mar 15, 2017 Wisconsin
    Trader

[​IMG]

eppie82, MaD_01, odcardinal and 12 others like this.
  25. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Defender (629) Apr 8, 2017 Ohio
    Trader

I can’t say this enough. People like @Lukahn is what makes BA what BA is, and what makes BA great. Someone inserts a shitbag like Raj, and the universe responds in kind. This is just great stuff. This is what makes the community what it is. This is why I stay on BA. This is why I will only ever trade on BA. This is why BA is my hobby far and away more than “beer”. BA is great people, and BA is building relationships.

26. Lukahn

Trader

Aw shucks guys, I appreciate all the kind words and DMs! Really just happy I am even in a position to help a few people with the culprits own bottles. But I agree, this community is top notch!