Barleywine Event in Northern Ky

Discussion in 'South' started by Barrel_age_me, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrel_age_me

Barrel_age_me Initiate (0) Dec 26, 2012 Ohio

There will be a Barleywine event at Party Town in Florence ky on Friday, March 15th starting at 6 pm. They will be doing a special tapping of Founders 15th Anniversary beer, Bolt Cutter starting at 5pm and will only be on until 6pm. There will be a monstrous tap list including.......
    Anchor Old Foghorn
    Stone Old Guardian, with verticals dating back to 09'
    Heavy seas Below Decks Barrel aged barleywine
    Bells Third Coast Olde Ale
    Mendocino Barleywine
    Three Floyd Behemoth
    North Coast Old Stock
    Sierra Nevada Bigfoot
    For only a couple bucks you can get your fill on all of these bad boys! Or just get your Growler fill!!!!

2. Tchfunkta

Tchfunkta Initiate (0) May 14, 2009 Kentucky

Boltcutter is badass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.