Beer and Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by SummitSeries72, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regularjohn

regularjohn Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2013 New Jersey

i don't believe in the term beer gut, it should only be referred to as a badge of honor

2. GameFreac

GameFreac Disciple (370) Apr 8, 2011 Georgia
    Beer Trader

I'm a skinny lanky guy but I was getting a big gut last August. So I started counting calories and only ate like 1400 per day. I drank 2 beers per day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday because I was in school (and to save money and the calories). I was 171 and got down to 148 in 3 months. I started getting too skinny so I stopped and now my gut is back but it worked for me.

Dr_Bahmbay13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.