Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Beer forgotten on vacation/after party

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by LostTraveler, Jan 13, 2013.

1. LostTraveler

Just realized when I got back from vacation that I forgot a fresh growler of Edmund Fitzgerald in my parents refrigerator. I know almost everyone has had something similar happen to them. What is the bigest thing you forgot, lost had come up missing. Forgot something in a fridge, forgot something at a friends house after a party tasting, something come up missing in your luggage when flying?

2. fujindemon74

3. AleWatcher

I went to a family party with the wife and kids and a few bottles of Cantillon.
    We were halfway home when I realized I'd forgotten to take 2 unopened bottles back with me...
    And I realized I left my wife there as well... It was quite the conundrum: going back to get my beer meant the wife would join us as well.

Luckily it all worked out. I just called my aunt and asked that she watched the bottles and my wife for a few days so I could find time to get over there after work.

jhartley, teorn88, PaulQuinn and 2 others like this.
  4. xxbillay

Left 5 or 6 cans of dales pale at a friends house last weekend. no big deal, since they won't go to waste.

5. sandiego67

I have left hundreds of gallons of processed beer in various receptacles over the years.

jhartley, Bnoise11 and beerborn like this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe