Site Beer reviews: Order in Which Seen...

Discussion in 'Support & Suggestions' started by joelwlcx, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelwlcx

joelwlcx Initiate (198) Apr 23, 2007 Minnesota

Can the order of the beer reviews be altered a bit? I ask, because the reviews with no text, just ratings, make up most of the pages when I view the chronological list. Per page, I see so many actual reviews, but the majority are just... numbers.

Maybe put the reviews first, and the rating-only ones after them? Or, is there (or can there be) a function that allows me to hide the reviews with no text?

2. joelwlcx

joelwlcx Initiate (198) Apr 23, 2007 Minnesota

Whoops. upon second inspection, I noticed the "Show Hads" box on the reviews page... I guess I answered my own question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.