Beer shops in Nashville

Discussion in 'South' started by jb123, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jb123

jb123 Initiate (0) Dec 3, 2012 Michigan
    Beer Trader

My buddy is in Nashville what is the best beer store to find some things I can't get in michigan.

Thanks

2. Volntitan

Volntitan Initiate (0) May 18, 2008 Tennessee

Midtown Wines and Spirits. Plus the beer side. If he is out near Franklin, TN, Red Dog is the best place on that side of town.

3. jb123

jb123 Initiate (0) Dec 3, 2012 Michigan
    Beer Trader

awesome thanks

4. khargro2

khargro2 Crusader (726) Jan 11, 2012 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

Grace's Wine & Spirits

5. Bcarson7287

Bcarson7287 Initiate (0) Sep 7, 2012 California

Any places that are open on Sundays? I know because of the 6% law high gravity brews are more than likely outta the question, but any places I can get anything good would help

6. oe8000

oe8000 Initiate (0) Apr 10, 2006 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

The Filling Station and Craft Brewed are open on Sunday with good selection of craft growlers & bottles (under 6%)

7. Bcarson7287

Bcarson7287 Initiate (0) Sep 7, 2012 California

Went and stopped by Craft Brewed on our way back to Knoxville and they had a pretty good selection. Nothing rare or anything like that but had some good beer and they had a good selection of brews on tap. Ended up trying a flight of four then settling on a growler of Flat12 Half Cycle IPA.
    Definitely recommend this place if you are in the area.

8. creepinjeeper

creepinjeeper Champion (840) Nov 8, 2012 Missouri
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Are Terrapin beers available there? Girlfriends parents are going there in a week. I've been dying to try their brews. Cheers!

9. erter99

erter99 Initiate (0) Apr 30, 2011 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

Terrapin is very available here - both high ABV and low ABV stuff available at Midtown Wine/Spirits and Frugal McDougal.

creepinjeeper likes this.
  10. creepinjeeper

creepinjeeper Champion (840) Nov 8, 2012 Missouri
    Subscriber Beer Trader

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.