Beer Soap

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by zrbeer1579, Feb 14, 2013.

1. zrbeer1579

zrbeer1579 Dec 3, 2012 Illinois

2. hopsputin

hopsputin Apr 1, 2012 New Jersey

FBS yummmmmm

3. kojevergas

kojevergas Aug 15, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

When I win a Darwin award for melting this stuff down and drinking it, I expect you to feel guilty for being the person who told me it exists.

4. Acidisco

Acidisco Apr 20, 2010 Massachusetts

Vincent: Maybe if he had some Lava, I coulda done a better job.

schteve and colonel_bathtub like this.
  5. JuniperJesus

JuniperJesus Feb 26, 2011 Illinois

I wish the nuns in grade school used this soap on me instead. I would have cursed more.

LMT likes this.
  6. zrbeer1579

zrbeer1579 Dec 3, 2012 Illinois

Well, that's just the thing. You would not be the only one. I'm afraid I will eat it like candy and make sauces out them

7. regularjohn

regularjohn Feb 7, 2013 New Jersey

officer: sir have you been drinking?

me: nope thats my beer soap :);):cool::D:eek:

8. T12oy

T12oy Sep 13, 2012 Virginia

I have seen Starr Hill with beer soap, i wish someone had a recipe or instructional

9. looseteeth

looseteeth Feb 14, 2013 Illinois

Brain Detail.

10. Stinky-Dinkins

Stinky-Dinkins Feb 5, 2013 New Hampshire

I won't be buying this.

When I get hammered and wake up the next morning I'm always worried my breath still reeks of beer, and I'm sure half the time it does. The last thing I need is to wash myself with booze soap when I take my shower in the morning, that'll just make the problem worse.

They should come out with a beer-sourced toothpaste too, that way when I go into work I can smell fully homeless all the time.

11. FUNKPhD

FUNKPhD Apr 13, 2010 Texas

Cigar City also makes soap.

12. keysburg

keysburg Mar 28, 2012 Massachusetts

I purchased several beer soaps from other places for Christmas gifts this year. And someone bought me one. They smell more floral than anything, not at all like booze. I haven't seen any for a dark beer so I am interested in seeing what the breakfast stout one is like.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!