Beer store in Maine: between Belfast and Bar Harbor

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by mrz200, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrz200

mrz200 Jul 11, 2013 Massachusetts

Family trip to Acadia tomorrow. Yes we have our negative covid tests within the last 72hrs.

I’m allotted one brewery visit per road trip, which I think I’m gonna burn on MBC. Allure of 2nd Dinner is just too great.

so I need a good beer store between, or in, Belfast and Bar Harbor. Would love to find a store that has Blaze Brewing or Orono Brewing. Any other breweries from that region to look for would be appreciated!

2. jhavs

jhavs Apr 16, 2015 New York
    Society Trader

The Bayside Store in Northport had a decent selection as well as the Belfast Coop grocery store.

I also grabbed some good cans at The Liquor Locker on MDI during my last visit.

Really, in ME, there are usually a bunch of good brews in any store that sells beer including gas stations.

If you want to be able to find the best stuff, you may want to stop off in Portland at the Bier Cellar. They get all the best of ME and it is conveniently located. You can also pre-purchase online and just pick up your order (so you don't waste time on your trip).

3. duchessedubourg

duchessedubourg Nov 2, 2007 Vermont

The Belfast Coop is my go-to on that route. Great roadtrip take-away food, too.

4. mrz200

mrz200 Jul 11, 2013 Massachusetts

thanks for replies!
    The Tradewinds chain of gas stations proved to pretty kick ass, stopped at the one in Ellsworth

jhavs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.