Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Beers available in VT that are not in CT?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Krakistophales, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krakistophales

Krakistophales Mar 17, 2011 California

My girlfriend's up in vermont for the weekend and I'd love to give her a shopping list. Any breweries up there that I can't get in Connecticut? Thanks much.
  2. otispdriftwood

otispdriftwood Dec 9, 2011 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Let me be the first responder of many with the same advice: Hill Farmstead, the Alchemist & Lawson's Liquids [but this one is only in stores, brewery doesn't sell directly].
  3. WiscoNYC

WiscoNYC Jan 12, 2012 New York
    Beer Trader

All depends on what part of VT she'll be in. If up in northern VT (well atleast Warren and up) she might be able to find some Heady Topper and Lawson's if she's willing to base her schedule around getting you beer. And I'm assuming where she's going is not near Hill Farmstead, but if she's the world's greatest girlfriend and would go all the way there for you, definitely add that to the shopping list.
  4. franklinn

franklinn May 29, 2012 Vermont

If she drives up to HF for you, you should spend this time apart from her doing some ring shopping
  5. CB_Crowe

CB_Crowe Oct 26, 2012 Vermont

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!