beers you like but cant justify the $

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by djrn2, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDragon999

DarkDragon999 Feb 13, 2013 Rhode Island

4.99 for a 12 oz can of Ten Fidy especially since the same store sells 12 oz bottles of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout for 2.49
  2. Johnnyramirez

Johnnyramirez Nov 17, 2012 California

BA Old Raspy and Eclipse are the 2 big ones here.

From my local shop personally? AleSmith BA Wee Heavy at $50 and Fruet at $40! Great beer, but no. Just no.
  3. abcentfishing

abcentfishing Oct 12, 2009 California

Well this question keeps coming up but I keep answering it by getting out my wallet.. I try staying out of the stores and then I get an email and it tells me I can order it online when will it stop!!!!! Next thing will be a guy in a truck pulling up like the ice cream guy or the steak guy or maybe they will all park in front of my house with the beer guy and have a paring..... And oh by the way you guys are of no help " You gotta drink this", "The best beer I ever had","That beer blew my mind"....What is a beer lover to do????? So stop lying I know your buyin it just like me because you can't live without it, you gotta have it. That beautiful bottle of malty, hoppy goodness.. So lets get back to our beers so we can forget how broke we are.
  4. abcentfishing

abcentfishing Oct 12, 2009 California

$9.99 and not available at my stores I want to shop with you ...
  5. FEUO

FEUO Jul 24, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

KRE and KBE.
  6. MaxOhle

MaxOhle Nov 10, 2012 Illinois

seakayak likes this.
  7. MaxOhle

MaxOhle Nov 10, 2012 Illinois

Its a little cheaper in the Chicagoland area, around 14.99 a four pack
    seakayak likes this.
  8. dougfur

dougfur Jan 24, 2011 New York

Ruination. I'm not sure what Stone beers cost on the west coast, but in NY you need an installment plan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!