Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Bemidji Brewing is brewing now!

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by ZAP, Oct 9, 2012.

1. ZAP

ZAP

No word yet on when their first beer will be released or where it will be released to (they are saying perhaps one or two draft accounts only to start with) but it looks like their product will be available relatively soon.

From the Bemidji Brewing facebook page:

"After a 10 hour brew day we successfully brewed 2 batches of our first beer, a session-strength pale ale that will be dry hopped with a blend of ahtanum, cascade, and citra."

Chaz likes this.
  2. Chaz

Beer Trader

Yeah, it sounds like a real locals-only set up there -- two draft locations but no growlers? DONG!

Which reminds me; these folks will be up and running as a brewpub soon:
    http://www.redwingbrewing.com/

3. olympuszymurgus

Beer Trader

The brewer is one of the most talented guys I've ever met, expect good things from these folks. I've had a dozen different session pales from him before and none have been less than exemplary.

4. Chaz

Beer Trader

Release date for their first batch: Saturday October 27th at Brigid's Cross Irish Pub.

Via MNBeer.

5. brewdub17

I went to drill with one of the brewer's friends, everything is going good. I am definitely looking forward to enjoying some more sessional beers from these guys

Chaz likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe