Best Snowboard Lodge Bar (January 1-5) ... recommendations needed

Discussion in 'New England' started by slvrmon82, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalKen

MalKen Initiate (139) Nov 9, 2012 Massachusetts

I'm going to Bolton Valley and Jay Peak this weekend. Will post if there's anything of note.

2. Flashy

Flashy Zealot (546) Oct 22, 2003 Vermont

As of today Mount Snow has DFH 90 Min, Stone Wootstout, Back Woods Bastard, 3 Philosphers, Aalagash Curieux, Mo, Double Bastard, Rising Tide Daymark, Allagash Saison Rye, Founders Sweet Repute, Narwhal and some North Coast Farmhouse thing. Changes weekly of course.
    And BCBS is rumored to be soon on the way.

3. deanhead

deanhead Defender (643) Sep 2, 2005 Vermont

Yeah....Guaranteed no other ski lodge in New England has a selection like that. PERIOD.

4. Flashy

Plus the summit lodge has Several Germans and Belgiums- which may be out of the range of the OP.

5. Flashy

Where did you end up going? Mount Snow will have Bourbon County Brand Stout soon.

6. BrianTheBrewer30

BrianTheBrewer30 Aspirant (221) Nov 17, 2009 Massachusetts

If you choose to ski in NH (Cannon, Waterville, Loon) stay or just hang out after skiing at the Woodstock Inn & Brewery in N.Woodstock NH. It is a old school style inn with the brewery inside. They have 2-3 bars, huge restaurant and a pub. Live music and bands, good food and I love some of the beer. The rooms and service are wonderful. I am 32 years old and have been going there since I was a young kid with my parents. I am actually going to be there this Saturday night for the Patriots game.

7. BrianTheBrewer30

BrianTheBrewer30 Aspirant (221) Nov 17, 2009 Massachusetts

You sir are pretty wrong about your whole statement.

8. telejunkie

telejunkie Aspirant (257) Sep 14, 2007 Vermont

:astonished:...and i've never been :flushed:

9. Flashy

This week at Mount Snow: Bourbon County Brand Stout, MBC Lunch, Founders RIS, Founders Boiler Maker.

ChrisChagnon likes this.
  10. slvrmon82

slvrmon82 Devotee (449) Dec 4, 2007 Delaware
    Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.