Best stops along I-24

Discussion in 'South' started by ChadQuest, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadQuest

ChadQuest Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2009 Illinois

I am driving back to Chicago alone from Atlanta, making a few stops to mountain bicycle, and was wondering if there are any bottle shops worth pulling off for along the way.

[​IMG]

Your help makes me love you even.

Love,
    Chad

2. JimDH

JimDH Initiate (60) Feb 7, 2011 Kentucky

If you've already made the trip I hope you found something. If not, then Beverage World in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia is good. It's just across the state line from Chattanooga, about five miles from I-75.
    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17419/view=beerfly

Tennessee is a tricky place to buy because the state requires beer above 5% ABW / 6.3% ABV to be sold in liquor stores. In some places you'll find separate nearby bottle shops and liquor stores.

ChadQuest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.