Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Bev Max Norwalk, CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by garfscores, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garfscores

garfscores Aspirant (270) Dec 1, 2012 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

OK, since Total Wine has a thread I had to start one for Bev Max in Norwalk. I have had amazing experiences here recently. They had BCBCS for $12.49. Like a dummy, I only bought one told a couple BA folks and two days later, all gone. There are some great beers on the shelves. The only place that still has Imperial Stout Trooper that I know of. They had 3Beans when I couldn't find it anywhere else. Sucks is there. Ruthless Rye is there. There are a couple of guys that work there that have made this place into an excellent one to find some great beers. The prices aren't always great, but they have a great selection. I remember going a year ago and being unimpressed. Anyone in the area should take a look. I am being a little selfish because I want to make sure that they continue to sell great beer. Although, some might say that I was being selfish keeping it from everyone long enough to pull this off:

[​IMG]

Case of FBS. They have two more plus some four packs on the shelves. Oh and they still have BCBS. It is like $22 a four pack or something ridiculous, but I don't see it anywhere else.

2. Knifestyles

Knifestyles Initiate (154) Jun 7, 2005 New York

How much were the FBS 4pks?

3. garfscores

garfscores Aspirant (270) Dec 1, 2012 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

$10.49. Not cheap, but the Bev max is right next to my dry cleaners.

4. audioserf

audioserf Aspirant (253) Sep 3, 2010 Connecticut

BevMax Norwalk is a fantastic place and I shop there frequently. It's my go-to, since it's on my way home from my gym.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.