Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Bev Max Norwalk, CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by garfscores, Feb 13, 2013.

1. garfscores

Beer Trader

OK, since Total Wine has a thread I had to start one for Bev Max in Norwalk. I have had amazing experiences here recently. They had BCBCS for $12.49. Like a dummy, I only bought one told a couple BA folks and two days later, all gone. There are some great beers on the shelves. The only place that still has Imperial Stout Trooper that I know of. They had 3Beans when I couldn't find it anywhere else. Sucks is there. Ruthless Rye is there. There are a couple of guys that work there that have made this place into an excellent one to find some great beers. The prices aren't always great, but they have a great selection. I remember going a year ago and being unimpressed. Anyone in the area should take a look. I am being a little selfish because I want to make sure that they continue to sell great beer. Although, some might say that I was being selfish keeping it from everyone long enough to pull this off:

[​IMG]

Case of FBS. They have two more plus some four packs on the shelves. Oh and they still have BCBS. It is like $22 a four pack or something ridiculous, but I don't see it anywhere else.

2. Knifestyles

How much were the FBS 4pks?

3. garfscores

Beer Trader

$10.49. Not cheap, but the Bev max is right next to my dry cleaners.

4. audioserf

BevMax Norwalk is a fantastic place and I shop there frequently. It's my go-to, since it's on my way home from my gym.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe