Boston area shares / groups and stuff?

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by HopSynonymous, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweatshirt

Sweatshirt Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2014 New Hampshire
    Deactivated

I can host a bottle share this Friday the 18th or saturday the 19th I'd like to have it sured up by thursday at the latest. I'm thinking 2 22oz or around that per person is reasonable. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can start a spreadsheet.

2. NAPO

NAPO Initiate (197) Jan 7, 2014 Massachusetts

I live in Hopkinton and a buddy of mines occasionally hosts shares at his house in Ashland. We should definitively make something happen in the nears future if you are from Metrowest.

3. thegoon55

thegoon55 Initiate (0) Oct 27, 2012 Massachusetts

cant this weekend cause of Zwanze day plans

Sweatshirt likes this.
  4. Sweatshirt

Deactivated

Ah zwanze. Forgot about zwanze. So this weekend probably isn't the best. I'll toss another date out in a bit.

5. duffman14

duffman14 Initiate (0) Aug 13, 2013 Massachusetts

Definitely interested - I live in N Shore and work in Boston, so can do anywhere in between.

6. IPAkindaguy

IPAkindaguy Initiate (0) Aug 20, 2010 Florida

Still interested in setting something for all us metrowest peopld. Had a message going but seemed to fall flat. If something happens around Boston, I'd be interested.

7. -Rick

-Rick Zealot (541) Dec 22, 2014 Massachusetts
    Trader

If we can find a spot in MetroWest, I am certainly game @IPAkindaguy

8. JrGtr

JrGtr Devotee (473) Apr 13, 2006 Massachusetts

Agreed for Metrowest. I'm thinking that BYOB places are out. Someone's place would work best. I would volunteer to host, but unfortunately for a few reasons (not least a 4 month old baby) hosting isn't in the cards for me right now.

9. seanwhite

seanwhite Initiate (0) Jan 31, 2008 Massachusetts

I would host too, but a 6 month old baby might have the same problem as your 4 month old, unless we do a metrowest craft beer and baby share. I dont see what could go wrong with that idea. Honestly though, I can check into hosting, and see if it would work with the wife and baby or if they want to head out for a few hours.

JrGtr likes this.
  10. JrGtr

JrGtr Devotee (473) Apr 13, 2006 Massachusetts

LOL, yeah, nothing at all could go wrong...
    Actually one of the childbirth classes we did before the little one came, one of the other dads-to-be made a joke (don't know how much he was really joking) about a new baby - homebrew club in the metrowest. Never exchanged info to try to make it happen though.

11. scstephs22

scstephs22 Initiate (0) May 20, 2014 Massachusetts

i would be interested in joining as well

12. bradalmanac

bradalmanac Initiate (0) Jan 1, 2010 Massachusetts

Allston here. Up for joining in as well.

Ken_P likes this.
  13. BabyTree

BabyTree Initiate (139) Dec 16, 2011 Massachusetts

On the south shore in Scituate. Would like to get something started.

14. IPAkindaguy

IPAkindaguy Initiate (0) Aug 20, 2010 Florida

Only place I know of is that is BYOB in the Metrowest in Dosa Temple in Ashland. I would have to call and confirm, and make sure their cool with a bunch of dudes cracking bottles for a few hours. Obviously we would have to get some food. tip well etc. If people are down, I can get another private message set up for it

seanwhite likes this.
  15. Sweatshirt

Deactivated

Is anyone down for a share in Billerica? I'll throw out another date at my place if anyone is interested in showing up.

16. BoodyBeer

BoodyBeer Initiate (22) May 28, 2005 Massachusetts

I'll be moving to Plymouth within a month or 2 and would love to get something going on down there. Coming from Portland (OR) I'll have plenty of west coast goodies to share.

17. jjamilkowski

jjamilkowski Initiate (67) Mar 8, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

Arlington here and would be interested as well.

18. gruffyboy

gruffyboy Initiate (34) Oct 10, 2014 Massachusetts

I'm in Cohasset on the South Shore and would be interested

19. brettski66

brettski66 Initiate (0) May 29, 2015 Massachusetts

Everett here. Let's get a Metro North group going! A few great BYOB places around.

20. Khanman

Khanman Initiate (0) Nov 8, 2015 Massachusetts

@parris I'm in Quincy and could get together to kick off a local share. I have a good amount in my cellar to share as well. PM if interested/

21. Khanman

Khanman Initiate (0) Nov 8, 2015 Massachusetts

Did anything get going here? I'd be up to support this getting of the ground

22. Rjunior78

Rjunior78 Initiate (0) Dec 28, 2014 Massachusetts

I'm in Ashland and would definitely be down for a metrowest share

23. smk1363

smk1363 Initiate (0) Jul 20, 2014 Massachusetts

Beverly here. Would definitely be down to share with some other North Shore BA's.

24. AndSoItGose

AndSoItGose Initiate (0) Jun 26, 2015 Massachusetts

Did anything ever happen with this idea? In Malden and would love to join/start something in my area.

25. DonFrap

DonFrap Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2011 Massachusetts

If anyone is willing to come to Brookline Thursday nights, our old group has pretty much fizzled but looking to start something up again. We're right up the block from publick house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.