Bottle share at Pegs on March 8th-barrel day

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by BAstoutsNsours, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sendsilk

sendsilk Initiate (0) Aug 31, 2007 Florida

Hmm, I'm sure I lost the conversation when the site switched over. I want to say it was Bohr? Tell me what you would like to drink!

2. wscaffe

wscaffe Initiate (0) May 6, 2011 Florida

I think you are correct sir! I am a savage, I want to drink anything. Especially the older CCB stuff I was not around for.

3. woodchopper

woodchopper Initiate (0) Jul 31, 2010 Illinois

wait a minute will they let me in?

fat kids and chocolate cake don't mix to well...... :wink: just sayin :wink:

4. sendsilk

Okay, I can bring a Bohr for Thursday. Are you coming to the tasting on Thursday night?

5. BAstoutsNsours

BAstoutsNsours Initiate (0) Sep 21, 2012 Florida

This is the first I've heard of this tasting, Matt. Will it be in the back room?

6. flag8r

flag8r Initiate (0) Nov 7, 2009 Florida

Anything else worth doing Friday night other than Pegs? Obviously a lot going on in town bc of beer week.

7. wscaffe

Unfortunately I will be out of town on Thursday. I will be around all next week though, other than Thursday, for random TBBW events and of course Hunahpu on Saturday.

8. sendsilk

Okay, I'll bring it for Hunahpu's day!

9. sendsilk

Don't know how crowded it will be yet. Well always aim for the back room but we'll have to play it by ear.

10. BAstoutsNsours

You know you can reserve that back room, right? I've done it before for tastings.

11. sendsilk

I seriously doubt we can do it for the TBBW with an Angry Chair event that night!

12. injuredreserve

injuredreserve Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2010 Louisiana

I plan on being there Thursday. If you see anything on the trading spreadsheet that you want to try, BM me and I will bring it.

13. donttazemebro

donttazemebro Initiate (0) Oct 23, 2011 Florida

Rapp Brewing is having an event at 5pm I'll be headed too from Peg's.

14. wscaffe

Tampa Bay Beer Week....

[​IMG]

dachshunddude86 likes this.
  15. BAstoutsNsours

16. raymo55

raymo55 Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2011 Michigan

I know Jamie....and I'm sure I will hear him before I see him! :wink:

I may also stop into CCB on Thursday night to snoop around....since I am a Tampa area virgin. Hope to meet ya there!

woodchopper likes this.
  17. Corbet

Corbet Pundit (774) Nov 7, 2010 Michigan
    Trader

I'll be at CCB on Thursday too most likely to get some growler fills and such. Definitely interested in meeting up with some BA'ers and maybe bringing a bottle or two to share.

18. BAstoutsNsours

I think you all will be impressed with the Angry Chair brews available. Ryan (the owner) does not fuck around and is bringing a CCB brewer on board with him. Expect some excellent dessert beers next Thursday.

Jefe73 and injuredreserve like this.
  19. sendsilk

Shawn,
    It would be good to put a face to the BA Name. Please come by and introduce yourself.

20. Bobbyearl

Bobbyearl Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2011 Florida

Yeah that was me. We(about 8 of us) have a reservation outside, and will have quite a few beers. Bring a bottle and say hello. We share with everyone. Our book club is pretty low key and do not post on BA or RB a lot. We try and stay under the radar. haha

I am sure I do not have to say this but going to anyway. Please be very considerate to these people. Dozer and Kristina and all the staff at Peg's are kick ass people, and it is really awesome for them to open up their restaurant for bottle shares when the beers they are selling are only draft this year. *rant off*

beernads likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.