Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Bottle share in Nashville?

Discussion in 'South' started by moonman14, Nov 23, 2012.

1. moonman14

Beer Trader

I moved to the area from Wisconsin this past summer, I've got a pretty nice variety in the cellar. Any Nashville area people ever meet up for bottle shares?

2. sommersb

Subscriber

They do, but usually coordinate on FB. I think you've been introduced there, however, yes?

3. ColonelCash

i'd be up for this. how do you get into the FB group?

4. moonman14

Beer Trader

Yea I've been invited, thanks!

5. andrewh106

Hello. I am moving to Nashville from Philadelphia next month, and bringing a rather sizeable beer collection with me. Do you know of any bottle shares that take place in the area? I am a member of a beer club in the Philly area and it has been a great way to share rare beers and meet like minded people. Also, do you have any suggestions for good beer bars and bottle shops in the area?

Thanks.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe