Bottle share in Nashville?

Discussion in 'South' started by moonman14, Nov 23, 2012.

1. moonman14

moonman14 Aspirant (239) Sep 27, 2012 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

I moved to the area from Wisconsin this past summer, I've got a pretty nice variety in the cellar. Any Nashville area people ever meet up for bottle shares?

2. sommersb

sommersb Initiate (0) May 25, 2010 Tennessee
    Subscriber

They do, but usually coordinate on FB. I think you've been introduced there, however, yes?

3. ColonelCash

ColonelCash Initiate (0) Jul 6, 2011 Tennessee

i'd be up for this. how do you get into the FB group?

4. moonman14

moonman14 Aspirant (239) Sep 27, 2012 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

Yea I've been invited, thanks!

5. andrewh106

andrewh106 Initiate (0) May 8, 2014 Tennessee

Hello. I am moving to Nashville from Philadelphia next month, and bringing a rather sizeable beer collection with me. Do you know of any bottle shares that take place in the area? I am a member of a beer club in the Philly area and it has been a great way to share rare beers and meet like minded people. Also, do you have any suggestions for good beer bars and bottle shops in the area?

Thanks.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe