Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Bourbon County Barleywine

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by BottleCaps80, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BottleCaps80

BottleCaps80 Jan 12, 2013 Iowa
    Beer Trader

GI website shows this shipping "regionally" in April. Has anybody heard which states in the region will be getting this? Never got to try King Henry, so I am really hoping this comes to more Midwest states.

2. BottleCaps80

Beer Trader

I tweeted @GooseIsland as asked if they had a shipping date and also asked what size these would be? They responded with, "Not date yet. Will be sold in 4pks."

I'm guessing these will be around the $20-25 price point, like BCBS 4pks then?

3. PopnLoads

PopnLoads Jun 1, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Basically. I'm looking forward to this!

BottleCaps80 likes this.
  4. mbockstruck30

mbockstruck30 Dec 31, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

One thing you'll learn about GI is that there is no set date when they release their BA offerings (including sours). It will hit distribution "when its ready".

accordselux likes this.
  5. VikingsFan1215

VikingsFan1215 Feb 3, 2013 Minnesota

I can't wait for this to hit the shelves at the four firkins. I will definitely be getting my hands on some of this

6. BrettHead

BrettHead Sep 18, 2010 Nebraska

As Iowa got King Henry (Nebraska as well) I am sure we will both see these 4-packs. On a sidenote, do you ever make it to Omaha, BottleCaps80? I have a King Henry I'd be willing to share with someone that missed out :)

edit: I see you are 10 minutes from El Bait Shop, well I make it out to Des Moines sometimes, so I will message you next time I am doing that, if you don't come out this way first.

BottleCaps80 likes this.
  7. BottleCaps80

Beer Trader

That sounds awesome, dude!

BrettHead likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe