Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Bourbon County Brand Stout 12oz in PA?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by DrDemento456, Jan 15, 2013.

1. DrDemento456

Haven't seen it around my area so I am wondering if anyone here in PA seen a shop offering a bottle or four pack of this.

Btw I know halftimebeverage.com has it for sale at 7 dollars a bottle but was hoping to find it local.

2. nc41

Beer Trader

I'd suggest going to NJ if your anywhere close to the border. Joe Canals would be the first place I'd look and they also get Flower Power if your into that. Joe Canals are in several locations as well.

3. Kadonny

Beer Trader

You are probably 2 months too late. I bought my bottles months ago at Wegmans in Malvern. Maybe someone has seen it lately, but it has to be getting scarce.

PS. $ 7 a bottle is not all that terrible. Wegmans was selling it at $ 24 a four pack.

4. nc41

Beer Trader

It trades at $6 a bottle so when you figure in shipping @ $7 a bottle you can add a buck or two what it will cost. A 4 pk will cost you $28 bucks plus shipping. It's going to cost you $40 to order from an on line store, by my math that's 10 a bottle and that is steep.

5. xnicknj

$7 isnt bad...there were still some bottles floating around last month but i havent seen any in a bit. other than a bar in philly selling them for the low, low price of $16 each.

6. neas

I bought mine in Philly in October, and it was $27/4pk.

7. stmgl01

There's a shop in NJ just across the river from Easton, PA selling it for $15/bottle! At that price it should be there for a while!

8. dnb128

Beer Trader

There's a small six pack shop in Springfield Delaware county that I would not have expected to see BCBS at that had a 4 pack as of last weekend. It was pricey (31.50). But if you're in the area and desperate. It has been sitting waiting for an owner for a while.

9. shadowane

Beer Trader

Last time I was at Stone's Beverage in Fairmount there was still a case of it at $140 after tax. Haven't been in there in a few weeks to know if it is still available though.

10. RonfromJersey

Could you identify the shop? Just curious because the closest I found it to Easton was SuperSaver in Bridgewater.

11. stmgl01

FreeBridge Wine and Spirits...I think that's the name of the place. It's as close to Easton as you can be while still being in NJ. They have a nice selection of stuff and do growler fills of an eclectic mix of beers but some of their prices and policies were bonkers! I had to convince the owner to sell me a bottle of Kane 365 because she was "saving it for next year."

12. tkobble

Ron
    I am saving this beer because it should age very well. You seem to be bonkers for not realizing this!

13. DrDemento456

I enjoyed it the same I don't believe it really needs aging the 2012 batch was great enough to drink now. I am however kicking myself in telling others of my Halftime beverage connection because they sold out in weeks and I already drank my 2 (4) packs

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe