Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Bourbon County Brand Stout 2012 - Was supposed to hit here...???

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by waltersrj, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sukwonee

sukwonee Crusader (740) Dec 13, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

I got 2 x 4-pk from Halftime Beverage (online) along with a few other beers like 3F Golden Blend back in November. It cost me 27 dollars per 4 pack and free shipping (since my total order was over $100). I believe they're all sold out now though.

2. draheim

draheim Poo-Bah (2,408) Sep 18, 2010 Washington
    Beer Trader

Yeah, I know. This was mentioned here and here. I wasn't paying attention to this thread at the time and missed these posts. Snooze = lose

3. sukwonee

sukwonee Crusader (740) Dec 13, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

haha sorry ^^

You know though, I would have probably picked up a bottle or two of BCBS if I saw them locally for $11.99. I missed out on the some 2010 vintages at 99 Bottle's cellar sale earlier this month. When I got there, they were all gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.