Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Canada Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel in ONT?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Andygirl, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andygirl

Andygirl Jan 3, 2013 Michigan

Has anyone seen this in ONT? I am looking for Peche Mortel anywhere from Windsor to London, maybe Toronto.

2. Andygirl

Thank you!

3. JeanPaul

JeanPaul May 1, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

de nada!

If you are a fan of DDC then next release for them, probably in the fall, get your local store to bring some in for you. If you arent familiar with this let me know.

4. Andygirl

I am not familiar. My friend in London has offered to aquire DDC for me. I am sure she would be willing to order as well, if she can find out how. :)

Merci beaucoup!

5. JeanPaul

JeanPaul May 1, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

Check this forum for the seasonal release schedule, pick the closest store in London, the one at Maisonville is the largest, ask to speak to the manager or the beer person, give them the name and item number and ask if they can get you a case. Usually 24 reg bottles or 12 x 750 ml bottles but you may not have to take the entire case and you dont pay till you pick it up. I usually take the whole case so they dont get stuck with it.

As an alternative you might be able to do a product transfer from another store, in this case the Owen Sound store had 8 x 4 cases left (32) bottles that they might want to get rid of.

Or, Brampton (before Toronto) had some left so your friend could road trip. But always phone ahead, confirm it is on the shelf and not phantom stock or being held for someone and get them to hold it for you.

I recently asked my local store about He'brew Jewbelation, they said we can try. Couple days later they phoned and said we received a case of 12, how many do you want and when can you come in. I said 6 and see you in an hour. Once they see you are serious they usually have no problem doing this.

Hope this helps, Happy Huinting!

Andygirl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe