Breckenridge IS heading to Littleton after all

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Domingo, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domingo

Domingo Poo-Bah (2,199) Apr 23, 2005 Colorado
    Subscriber Beer Trader

http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2013/01/breckenridge_brewery_will_buil.php
    That area doesn't have a lot going for it, but the locals have flocked to Lone Tree and Parry's.
    I can see this as a pretty big opportunity down there.
    On page 2 it mentions them leveraging their partnership with the Wynkoop to brew even more and keep the other spots open.
    I just hope they either keep the BBQ at 471 open or they re-create it down south. Their Q is damn tasty.

kojevergas and ColoradicalBEER like this.
  2. Domingo

Domingo Poo-Bah (2,199) Apr 23, 2005 Colorado
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Of course I didn't see that thread this morning when I posted this :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Steve_0

Steve_0 Aspirant (239) Mar 14, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Just givin' you a little shit, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.