Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

brewer needed (new hampshire start-up)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by jamespeissner, Apr 16, 2013.

1. jamespeissner

jamespeissner Initiate (0) Apr 16, 2013 New Hampshire

I'm opening a brewery in southern New Hampshire. It is a 15 barrel brewery and I am looking for a brewer to help me. I am a master brewer been brewing commercially for 15 years but don't have time. Need someone to oversee and become head brewer. Would like to bottle and keg and distribute. Need someone that would be willing to help with the distribution and sales! Very tight budget so am looking for someone to grow with me. Starting pay would probably be $12-$15/ hour to start with increases available with incentives. please send me your resume.

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.