Camden Yards Craft Options

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by socon67, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socon67

socon67 (1,239) Jun 18, 2010 New York
    Society

Going to a game this weekend. I've seen a few sites mentioning the craft options. Where's the best locations to get a good beer?

2. tobelerone

tobelerone (1,339) Dec 1, 2010 New Jersey
    Society Trader

This should be in the New England forum, not sure if how to get it moved so you may just want to repost there.

state08 likes this.
  3. jojo2112

jojo2112 (0) Sep 24, 2014 Pennsylvania

Camden Yards is in Baltimore so this is the correct spot.

sandman3479 likes this.
  4. stephenjmoore

stephenjmoore (0) Feb 17, 2011 Maryland
    Society

I believe Dempsey's in the warehouse has some local can options, the Free State Pub should have some decent options as well. There is a Heavy Seas stand in the upper deck concourse, a flying dog stand in the lower concourse by first base and the center field bar area has some options as well.

socon67 likes this.
  5. Mongrel

Mongrel (0) Feb 14, 2013 Maryland

The first base bar (formerly Natty Boh bar) has the best selection of local craft that I've found at the park. Flying Dog, Heavy Seas, Union... both on draft and in cans/bottles.

6. Beav42

Beav42 (0) Sep 13, 2007 Pennsylvania

Free State Pub on 3rd base side near section 55-ish has 8 MD/DE craft taps. On Tuesday there were 2 Dogfish, 2 Heavy Seas (Loose Cannon, Pounder Pils), Union Craft Duckpin Pale, The Raven, Flying Dog Bloodline and The Truth. All of these are 8.75 a pop. Fair amount of cans/bottles. Flying Dog 16oz cans 8.75 also. There's a small Free State near end of concourse by Section 87. By main gates (Eutaw St) a small Heavy Seas stand and a Flying Dog stand. Can't say anything on 200/300 level. In my experience anything bought at Dempsey's that's available elsewhere in the park is usually slightly more expensive. I have now done my good deed for the day by helping (I assume) a Yankees fan. Enjoy the park!

DrBier and socon67 like this.
  7. socon67

Society

Yankees fan, yes. But I've been to 23 of the MLB parks and this will be my 3rd trip to Camden. If anything, I may need the beer to comfort our lack of offense this year. Cheers!

bkabak likes this.
  8. Beav42

If you are going to Fri or Sat game and are arriving early, you may want to consider a light rail side trip to Union Craft. Open Fri @ 5, Sat @ noon til 5. Light rail north to Woodberry station (about 15-20 min from Camden). Usually 10 or so on tap. Double Duckpin DIPA is super, Old Pro a nice gose with many other options. Good folks there. No food unless trucks are there, but you may carry some in. Not open Sunday tho. Good luck! Go O's!

ConradKenney and duceswild like this.
  9. DrBier

DrBier (0) Jun 12, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Society

Who says you can't sit in Bruce's seat once in a while.

BFF21231 likes this.
  10. RKP1967

RKP1967 (0) Sep 26, 2010 Virginia

I'm still trying to figure out what part of New England Camden Yards is in.

Lucular, HopHead32, state08 and 2 others like this.
  11. socon67

Society

Going Saturday, but have a full afternoon. I'm planning on stopping at Alewife on the way back to the hotel, and grabbing lunch at Stillwater's little bistro before heading home Sunday.

12. Beav42

Hey now! Gotta keep it all undercover...

BFF21231 likes this.
  13. Jeffwise

Jeffwise (0) Jun 12, 2014 Pennsylvania

No matter how much I love and support craft... Camden needs to bring back boh. You can have O's without bohs. Sad day in Baltimore. Anyways Baltimore is lucky to have such a great selection from flying dog, heavy seas, and union.. Haven't seen any evolution at the stadium though. Has this changed?

duceswild likes this.
  14. socon67

Society

Thanks for all the info! Great weekend in Baltimore. Free State Pub on the lower level by section 55 was a good choice. Got some fresh Duckpin pale. They had some other craft options as well like Flying Dog and Heavy Seas. Grabbing brunch at Of Love & Regret was a highlight as well.

Lucular likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.