Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Canada Cameron's RPA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by jimctin, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimctin

jimctin Jun 11, 2009 Ontario (Canada)

I had my first one last night and all I have to say is wow. That has to be one of the best beer's in the LCBO right now. I am putting it above all of the recent IPA's that were released. Any thoughts?

2. heebes

heebes Sep 17, 2010 Ontario (Canada)

ive had it so much now i find it to be decent and a nice addition to the hoppy beers available at the lcbo,
    but no, i wouldnt put buying it ahead of Founders Centennial IPA.

3. jimctin

I find it very similar to Founders Red Rye, which I prefer over Centennial any day.

4. KeKeKumba

KeKeKumba May 5, 2011 Ontario (Canada)

Only ever had it on cask earlier this year, and it was amazing. Still awaiting the bombers to show up in Ottawa. Bummed it's not in 6pks, but I'll survive. I think that's the only advantage the Founders Centennial will have over it for me personally.

5. peensteen

peensteen Apr 3, 2010 Ontario (Canada)
    Beer Trader

It is fucking awesome

6. liamt07

liamt07 Jul 26, 2009 Ontario (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Draught over bottles, but the bottles are hella nice too.

7. TheSevenDuffs

TheSevenDuffs Jan 20, 2010 Ontario (Canada)
    Beer Trader

I can't think of a single "hoppy" beer that I have had that tasted better out of a bottle...

mattsander likes this.
  8. liamt07

liamt07 Jul 26, 2009 Ontario (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Me neither.

9. jimctin

I hope this shows up more often.

10. andrenaline

andrenaline Nov 14, 2009 Ontario (Canada)

Anyone on here work an at LCBO that's willing to transfer a case? Please fire me a BM and I'll get the manager at my local LCBO to authorize the transfer. Thanks!

11. peensteen

peensteen Apr 3, 2010 Ontario (Canada)
    Beer Trader

If they ever deliver to me this week, I got you

12. andrenaline

andrenaline Nov 14, 2009 Ontario (Canada)

Thanks man... Let me know if they hook you up and I'll give Carla the heads up. Been watching your store but wasn't getting a hit. Fingers crossed they come through! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe