Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Comment Can you no longer report reviews?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SpeedwayJim, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedwayJim

SpeedwayJim Jun 19, 2009 New York
    Beer Trader

Some of the recent reviews for PtY are comical... when I tried to report them I noticed that there's no longer an option to report reviews. When did this change?

2. DrDemento456

DrDemento456 May 15, 2009 Pennsylvania

Damn your right but I never really get too involved in others not having the same opinion. I tried going as far as to contact a member once about him reviewing a beer that he assumed was a different style. It didn't matter since they told me it "felt" like they were right.

3. Providence

Providence Feb 24, 2010 Rhode Island

Which reviews in particular? I am curious.

4. Todd

Todd Founder Aug 23, 1996 Colorado
    Staff Moderator Site Editor Fest Crew Subscriber Beer Trader

This option hasn't been available for almost a year, but will be addressed with the site redesign.

As posted in previous thread, if a review is truly bogus (vs. an opinion you simply don't agree with) ... simply send us a message and we'll look into it.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe