Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Comment Can you no longer report reviews?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SpeedwayJim, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedwayJim

Beer Trader

Some of the recent reviews for PtY are comical... when I tried to report them I noticed that there's no longer an option to report reviews. When did this change?

2. DrDemento456

Damn your right but I never really get too involved in others not having the same opinion. I tried going as far as to contact a member once about him reviewing a beer that he assumed was a different style. It didn't matter since they told me it "felt" like they were right.

3. Providence

Which reviews in particular? I am curious.

4. Todd

Todd Founder
    Staff Member Fest Crew Subscriber

This option hasn't been available for almost a year, but will be addressed with the site redesign.

As posted in previous thread, if a review is truly bogus (vs. an opinion you simply don't agree with) ... simply send us a message and we'll look into it.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe