Canadian Beer Year in Review 2017!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by hoser, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoser

hoser Initiate (0) Feb 17, 2003 Canada (AB)

Hi Guys

We have used this format a bunch of times over the last decade. Look forward to seeing everyone’s posts.

FAVORITE BREWERY - YOUR PROVINCE

FAVORITE BREWERY - CANADA

TOP 3 FAVORITE BEERS - YOUR PROVINCE

TOP 3 FAVORITE BEERS - CANADA

NEW DISCOVERY - YOUR PROVINCE

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

BREWERY TO WATCH - YOUR PROVINCE

BREWERY TO WATCH - CANADA

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVERHYPED - YOUR PROVINCE

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVERHYPED - CANADA

MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING (OR HOPE TO TRY!)

2. hoser

Brewsters always solid well made seasonals and the classics.

Still Dieu du Ciel

Brewster’s Oktoberfest
    Alleykat Full Moon
    Annex’s XPA

Dieu du Ciel’s Disco Soliet
    Steam Work’s Pilsner
    Le Trefle Noir’s Stout

Happy hour at Trolley five.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Malty Nation Regina

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

Seeing Orval for the second time.

Blind Enthusiasm

Auval

Zero Issues

Can’t think of one off hand. Maybe the new brewery in Squamish

Blind Enthusiasm

3. JonnyBeers

JonnyBeers Disciple (345) Oct 24, 2012 Canada (BC)

Uggg, I have to pick one?! Well this changes on a weekly basis, but I’m gonna shake things up and go with Luppolo. Alba might be my BC Beer of the year if you don’t count hazy hoppy things.

FAVORITE BREWERY – CANADA

Bellwoods. Consistently nails every beer they make across a wide berth of styles.

Boombox Juicy AF, Superflux Colour & Shape, Four Winds Bloom
    (essentially what I drank the most of this year qty, top 10 would be tough)

Burdock Barrel 24, Bellwoods Motley Cru, Nonsuch Saison

Pretty hard for anything to surprise me let alone something I just stumble upon and ‘discover’ But I’m gonna say Luppolo Alba again cause not that many people have had it yet and it's rocking.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Burdock – wow Barrel 24. and just super awesome subtleties in all their beers I picked up in TO, plus welcome to BC!

Nonsuch Saison – I’m from Winnipeg and absolutely nothing has blown my mind since moving away 16 years agp, until this. It’s just so on point for the style.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

Guess I hit 5K on Untappd. Farmhouse Fest for the 3rd year, best yet. 5 years of Black Christmas bottleshare and finally someone drew blood. Went to Cask Days for the first time. Went to Brews for New Avenues in Portland which is a pretty amazing event. Drank Yuengling last week first time ever.

Luppolo, Coalesce, Temporal, Boombox, Superflux, Back Country

Nonsuch, Kilter, 2Crows, Burdock

Geeze touchy subject. Honestly anything that gets the hype here in BC deserves it. Biggest disappointment continues to be a larger selection of local barrel aged stouts and/or coffee stouts given the coffee crazy population.

IPAs from Quebec :stuck_out_tongue:

Kilter, Temporal

Favorite 'Local' US Brewery (ya I added a category)

Fremont SEA!

#3 JonnyBeers, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  4. TorontoFrank

TorontoFrank Initiate (0) Aug 28, 2017 Canada (ON)

FAVORITE BREWERY - ONTARIO
    Bellwoods. 2017 had hits and misses, but they are the very consistent with the hits.

FAVORITE BREWERY – CANADA
    Dieu du Ciel - hoping to go in person sometime in the new year.

TOP 3 FAVORITE BEERS - ONTARIO

GBL 30th anniversary BBA Russian Imperial Stout impressed the hell out of me.
    Bellwoods Barn Own 5 - Cherry. This year was a big turning point for me and sours. This beer was a big part of that.
    Bellwoods Peach Milkshark.No doubt the Milkshark insanity and line ups around the block got out of hand by the end of the summer, but this was the one that made me go back everytime hoping to top it.

Boreale IPA du Nord-Est, was tossed in as filler in a trade, wow.
    Auval Guerilla SSS left a great impression on the brewery.
    Brasseurs IIIimites Simple Malt Imperial Stout. An amazing stout. Great $ value too.

Cask Days. My first year and wont be my last.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Four Winds and Trail Way Brewing. Opposite sides of the country, been trading alot and reaping the benefits.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

Created the Toronto Beer Exchange on Facebook.A trade only group for people in the GTA. Be the change you want to see in the world. Been allowed to trade for so many beers I wouldn't ever get the chance to drink with the power of the internet.

Got to knock off a couple whales from the list, a 6 pack of Westy 12, some vintage bellwoods, road trip to Grand Rapids for the CBS launch which led to some amazing beer discoveries.

Not getting dinged duty at the border every time I crossed with WAY WAY too much beer.

Blood Brothers. A tiny micro brewery a 15 min walk from my house. Still inconsistent but amazing to see what they are putting out today compared to what they were putting out last year.

I concur with the above post. If I can get my hands on more Auval I wouldn't be upset.

Cutting Bells from Bellwoods x Trillium. The hype machine was in full force on this one. Expensive and grossly underwhelming.

Nothing else. This has been an incredible year for beer in Canada. I'm never left wanting for something. No matter the style, This year has my cellar exploding with options.

So many more BBA imperial stouts. Road trip to Montreal. Attending more Beer events in the city. 2017 seemed to be shitty in a lot of ways, Beer was a shining light in that darkness.

5. Bunman3

Bunman3 Initiate (0) Aug 7, 2014 Canada (AB)

Blindman

Bellwoods

Blindman - New England Pale
    Bench Creek - White Raven
    Outcast - Neon Dreams

Nickel Brook - Cafe del Bastardo
    Bellwoods - Jutsu
    Four Winds - Nectarous

Town Square (Edmonton)

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Trailway (Fredericton, NB)

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    Visited several new breweries this summer vacation, participated in both CANBIFs.

Outcast (Calgary) - everything I've tried from them is absolutely lights-out

Tough call, but let's go with Twin Sails.

None so far, but I fear this list could be well populated next year. There are a ridiculous number of new breweries opening up and I'm really not sure if there is enough of a demand or market for them to survive.

Again, nothing to report. I've tried new beers from at least six provinces this year and have enjoyed them all.

More hazy NE style IPA and APA - this style is my kryptonite right now!

6. LampertLand

LampertLand Poo-Bah (3,192) Nov 2, 2011 Canada (BC)
    Society

Driftwood , Hoyne , Moon Under Water

Sartori Harvest IPA , Singularity , Old Cellar Dweller , all seasonal release's

Sooke Brewing , Sooke Oceanside Brewery , Riot Brewing

Moon Under Water , new distillery in 2018

Twa Dogs Brewery , need's a lot of work

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

17 years attending 5 years volunteering at the Great Canadian BEERFest ,
    Poo bah on BEER Advocate :wink:

Four Winds , Fuggles & Warlock , Strange Fellows

Fat Tug IPA & Naughty Hildegard ESB , both everyday beers

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Superfux ,

?

NE IPA's , enough already

more rare/hard to get Barleywines ,
    getting Thors Hammer Gift Box for Christmas

7. polloenfuego

polloenfuego Poo-Bah (1,887) Jan 26, 2013 Canada (NB)
    Society Trader

Gotta stick with Bellwoods. Always producing great stuff.

Gotta Go with New Brunswick's Trailway Brewing.

Bellwoods Blackberry Milkshark, Dominion City Sunsplit, Bellwoods Milkshark

Trailway Brewing Hu Jon Hops, Bellwoods Blackberry Milkshark, Driftwood Raised by Wolves

Hard to say, been impressed with a few, but maybe Barncat?

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Superflux

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    Got back into doing full reviews again, reviewed over 90% of my beers this year, as a result hit Meyvn on BA.

This one for me has to be my local, Dominion City, taking risks and growing.

I'm going to stick with Trailway (NB) here. These folks are producing some great beers.

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVER-HYPED - YOUR PROVINCE
    Gonna go with the 30th Anniversary RIS from Great Lakes.

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVER-HYPED - CANADA
    Daagerad out of BC, they get some good reviews, but have disappointed me.

Oh so many...Some good Belgians, more from Western Canada, more from Atlantic Canada, and pretty much anything new I can get my hands on.

8. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Poo-Bah (2,548) Mar 7, 2013 Canada (QC)
    Society Trader

• DDC cause of high quality, packaging and availibility
    • BENELUX (despite just being a brewpub) if I look at the frequency of my drinking their beer and my consistent enjoyment of it.
    • Pit Caribou American/Table Brown Ale
    • Brasserie Dunham No Tahoma
    • Most of Vrooden's beers

Maltstrom

Isle de Garde

They've expanded a little and have started bottling and occasionally canning beers. They make very good beer to begin with but they are a pain for me to get to and are always packed, so packaged beer is awesome! Also, since their main business is still the brewpub it seems to me that so far they mainly package beers that they know are pretty solid as there isn't a pressure of moving bottles constantly regardless the beer. I could be wrong about that, though...

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS

• TDD. Bastards...
    • To put on my linguist/pedant hat for a moment... It is weird to me that Boréale chose to call their NEIPA “IPA du Nord-Est”. Wouldn't Nord-est be, like, north of Labrador??? In the US it works because we call all of New England and the northern east coast the “North East”, at least in the west. Did they want to be different? Did they make a linguistic choice to ensure that the acronym would have N.E. in it? Did they not want to call it IPA de Nouvelle Angleterre? Mysteries abound... I actually think “IPA de la Nouvelle France” would be a cool name for a NEIPA. I don't know if this counts as a disappointment, but whatever...
    OVERHYPED - YOUR PROVINCE

NEIPAs and pseudo-derivatives in tall, brightly colored cans
    This year has been the year that QC finally started having a decent group of very good IPAs that are pretty easy to get ahold of. Unfortunately, like everywhere the NEIPA hype bullshit is so insane that it is overwhelming. There were some VERY good ones I think, but for every good one there were pathetic ones that would FLY off shelves cause of their beautiful packaging. Anyway, it is nice to have some nice IPAs for once over the past couple years, but if I had to pick one thing to be curmudgeonly about, that would be it.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

This has been a great year for me beer-wise. Lots of great people and great beers, I started getting paid to share my accrued nerd-knowledge withing people, I started drinking around with brewing, I became a Poo-Bah, and more. Nothing bad to say on my end.

DDC and/or Bellwoods. I don't get much access to other provinces' beers, though, so I have a pretty limited perspective on this.

TOP 3 FAVORITE BEERS – CANADA

Based on my ratings:
    • Trou du Diable SMASH Citra
    • Charlevoix Saison
    • Pit Caribou Brown ale de table

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Dominion City
    I've only had a handful of beers from them but they were almost all really nicely put-together, flavorful, drinkable and generally good in my opinion and I hope to get to try more in the future.

Glutenberg
    I wonder if they will sell. Admittedly, though, the more I read anything about them and Oshlag the more confused I am. Like who owns/does what? Who contracts for whom? If Glutenberg sold would all the beers? Maybe that is the NY resolution. Watch Glutenberg and try to understand who is who. lol

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS
    • Horrible home brew ordering experience that made me question my own sanity and further cemented the importance of local shops (even though the ones in MTL are way out in the boonies).
    OVERHYPED - CANADA

With little access to beers outside QC, I don't really know, but I would imagine the use of the letters N and E on tall, skinny flamboyant cans is present in other provinces too.

More beers from the rest of Canada. The lack of beer from other provinces (and other countries) in Quebec is disgraceful. Nonetheless, I think that this lack is partially responsible for the high quality of beers made in Quebec and I hope to try some of them as well :grin:.

9. TheDoctor

Society Trader

Hahaha! And those ones are actually an improvement over previous years.:grimacing:

JonnyBeers likes this.
  10. TheDoctor

Society Trader

It's the little things!:beers:

Gimme a holler when you come to Montreal, I'll buy you a pint!

VABA likes this.
  11. polloenfuego

polloenfuego Poo-Bah (1,887) Jan 26, 2013 Canada (NB)
    Society Trader

I'd edit this a little on thought...Boreale IPA du Nord Est is a beer I could drink until I fell over (and I did once)

12. taxandbeerguy

taxandbeerguy Poo-Bah (3,361) Jul 12, 2013 Canada (ON)
    Society

As the new year is upon us, lets give this a go.

Probably Great Lakes, although I missed Thrust! this year and have found their IPA's on a less frequent basis than in years past. However, as long as I can get Lake Effect (and Karma Citra), all is well.

Unibroue, DDC, Great Lakes, Collective Arts, I don't know. Have some sort of round robin tournament of coin flipping to decide the winner? I need to get in to Toronto more to access Bellwoods on a more regular basis, so it can be in the conversation.

According to ratings, these haven't changed. Nickel brook Immodest (but needs to be very fresh), Flying Monkeys Arcadian Groove Canadian Maple Porter and GLB Lake Effect. If we want to add another to ensure I've consumed all three beers in the last 365 days, lets go with Collective Arts IPA No.4. I'd be remiss to point out that Black Creek's Canada 150 English Bitter nearly single-handedly set some wheels in motion that allowed my wife and I to travel across the pond for a couple weeks during the summer.

DDC Peche Mortel, St Ambroise Russian Imperial Stout and Unibroue, La Fin Du Monde. List also hasn't changed since last year. Again adding a 4th to ensure I've had them all this year, Lets add an old standby Fat Tug IPA from Driftwood. Also I tried, but won't get to reviewing the 25th Anniversary beer from Unibroue until the new year. Amazing beer with complexities and is a meal in a glass.I suspect that will earn a high enough rating to knock a couple of these off the podium.

There have been a few here and there, but nothing really jumps out at me, other than how much deeper the Ontario craft scene is getting. Nickel Brook's barrel aged and brett beers worked well and Collective Arts, IPA series is off to a nice start.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

None really and didn't travel out of province within Canada. Did however, get to travel to the UK and Ireland and tried a few fine British ales there. St. Austell's Proper Job was a standout and a proper English Ale that really impressed.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    I'm nothing if not consistent as I believe this is 5 years in a row with at least 250 reviews. Cracked the list of notable reviewers in Beer karma in sheer volume of reviews. Tried Founders KBS (but missed out on CBS) and was worth the wait (and price).

I keep hearing good things about MERIT Brewing, so maybe it's these guys.

I enjoyed the Central City collaboration efforts this year, not to mention their barrel aged pumpkin ale, so wondering if there is any follow up or something else new in store for Ontario consumers.

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVER-HYPED - YOUR PROVINCE
    Omnipollo's Prodromus just had too much going on for me. GLB 30th Anniversary stout was really good but pricey and fell a little short of the expectations. The 2017 batch of Nickel Brook's Immodest didn't live up to the 2016 standard. Also beer prices seem to be flying up as it's now at least $3.25 for a good IPA and usually much more for a good imperial stout.

BEER DISAPPOINTMENTS / OVER-HYPED - CANADA
    None really but Le Trou Du Diable being purchased was disappointing, hope their quality stays high.

Someone producing a DIPA that is accessible that matches up well with the best the States has to offer. (Immodest does this for me, but only some of the time). More imperial stouts without much in the way of adjuncts year round.

13. Coronaeus

Coronaeus Poo-Bah (1,890) Apr 21, 2014 Canada (ON)
    Society Trader

Still Bellwoods. They do all styles well, and in many cases better than anyone else in the region. The fact that the Hafis location is about a ten minute drive from me has made this my regular beer store. Dominion City keeps getting better and i always look forward to trying more.

I'll say Bellwoods, because it constitutes so much of what i drink, but there are bunch of breweries doing great things; Canadian craft beer has never been better. Superfux, Twin Sails, Trailway, Boombox, Dominion City, Auval...

Bellwoods Blackberry Jelly King
    Bellwoods Blackberry Milkshark
    Bellwoods Mango Milkshark/ Bellwoods Goblin Sauce

Boombox Rad Seeker
    Trailway Hu-Jon Hops
    Auval Nordet IPA (If I were a 'regular beer' type of guy, this would be it, assuming I could get it regularly...)

TOP 3 FAVORITE BEERS - INTERNATIONAL
    Hill Farmstead Three Magic Letters
    Tree House Haze
    Four Quarter Rum Barrel Aged Little Umbrellas/ Frost Lush IIPA

Just recently I tried Little Beasts for the first time. I have a feeling this will be a very good brewery going forward. Everything is on point so far. They are really the only new Ontario brewery that i tried in 2017 that wasn't a part of the boring middling mass that keeps expanding like bad untreated rash.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Superflux, Boombox, Trailway

NEW DISCOVERY - INTERNATIONAL
    Four Quarters in Winooski Vermont. On a trip that saw me visit 14 Vermont breweries, including all the 'top' ones, this place was the one that I enjoyed the most. Great beer, great little space and great people. IPAs, BA stouts, sours, all done well.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    I finally made it to Cask Days this year. The annoying music aside, i really liked it. I hope to make the Friday afternoon session an annual event in my beer life. Also, I hit a thousand beers rated or reviewed on BA in 2017. Yee Haw!!

Little Beasts

I still find most of the new breweries are at best middling and their beer forgettable. Not that any of them are ever really hyped, but they are disappointing...

I'm still sort of working on the Canada Top 100 and would like to try Half Pints Humulus Ludicrous and Burly Wine in 2018. There are a few other elusive beers on the list too.

14. hoptemologist

hoptemologist Initiate (0) Jun 6, 2014 Canada (AB)

Blindman Brewing

Really hard, i would say Bellwoods because i have had so much of there good beers, Four Winds and Barn Cat though are definite contenders

1. Blindman New England Pale
    2. Zero Issue Nemesis
    3. Blindman Terminus Hoppy Saison

1. Bellwoods 3 Minutes to Midnight
    2. DDC Peche Mortel Bourbon
    3. Barncat 36" Chain

Bottlescrew Bills semi-secret Lambic list in downtown Calgary

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Alibi Room in Vancouver (I know I am late to the party on this)

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    Started trading beer this year, started out trying to get specific bottles but made some great friends just sending random boxes every couple weeks

Blind Enthusiasm

Burdock and/or Four Winds

Blind Monk's recently released Plum Sour, straight diacetyl bomb, like what I imagine Butter Beer from Harry Potter tastes like

Satan's Broadsword, I think this beer was WAY to sweet at least for my tastes, honourable mentions to Milkshake IPAs

More mixed fermentation saisons and of course making more beer friends locally and throughout Canada!

15. Jerk_Store

Jerk_Store Initiate (0) Feb 13, 2015 Canada (QC)

I'd say a toss up between Le Castor and Boréale. Boréale gets a lot of praise for their NEIPA, but they did a few other top notch beers with their Épisode program.

They didn't end the year on a strong note, but for their body of work this year, I have to go with Dominion City. If their beers can be more consistent and not change wildly from one batch to another, they'd be hard to beat.

1. Boréale - IPA du Nord-Est, hands down. The beer I drank the most this year
    2. Le Castor - Apricot
    3. Vox Pop IPA Citra - Really caught me by surprise. Their best one to this day

1. Burdock - Barrel 24
    2. Boréale - IPA du Nord-Est
    3. Stone City Ales - Yacht Rock Gose

Hmmm, not much comes to mind. De Isle de Garde Black IPA was my first one from them and I quite enjoyed it

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Burdock. Had some very nice, very subtle well crafted beers from them

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    I've started the process of starting a brewery along with two partners

Although I haven't had anything from them yet, I hear great things from Albion. I believe they specialize in dark beers, your Imperial Stouts, barley wines and old ales

Burdock. Their very much on trend

Trou du Diable selling out. Was never a big fan on them, even less so now.

Cutting Bells, while not horrible, could've been better considering who was behind it.

BUMO and some Albion

16. giantshrug

giantshrug Initiate (0) Jun 22, 2017

Late to the game on this but here it goes:

Has to be Burdock Brewery. They make subtle, delicate, flavourful beers that push the envelope. The work they're doing in collaboration with Pearl Morrisette is also refreshing and has gone about creating some of the best beer/wine hybrids I've ever tasted.

It changes weekly but it rotates between Burdock, Brasserie Dunham, Left Field, Dieu du ciel, etc.

1. BUMO (any #) by Burdock for... see above.
    2. Vim and Vigour by Tooth and Nail for its consistency, availability, and crushability.
    3. Sunsplit IPA by Dominion City for its balance and high number of Juice Bomb Units.

1. Boréale IPA du Nord-Est for its subtle malt character and balanced bitterness. It's the one juicy/hazy IPA that has resembled anything I've tasted south-east of the border. No chalkiness, no BS -- just juice.
    2. Yakima IPA by Le Castor for its ability to remain piney, grapefruity, and dank in these murky times.
    3. Quadrennial by Four Winds for its ability to be better than the sum of its parts.

New Limburg: they've been around for a number of years but their belgian offerings have just started to slide into my purview in 2017. They knock out all of the classic trappist/Belgian styles. It's clean beer. It's good beer.

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA

Four Winds: they've been a staple out west but only started pouring and making festival appearances in Toronto in 2017. Everything, from their well-curated brand to their variety of experimental beers, kept me curious and engaged.

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT

Witchstock: although I have something of a sore spot for their current beer offerings, this festival was the best curated, most well-run beer festival I've ever attended. They were able to bring together some of the best beer producers on the planet -- most of whom had, up until that point, never poured in Canada. Can't wait for 2018's event.

Small Pony Barrel Works: they oak-age every single release and are doing some very ambitious things right out of the gate. They just had a quiet, but tasty tap feature at volo so you they need to be on everybody's radars this year.

Whatever outfit Jonathan Lafortune (formerly of LTM) is going to craft from the ground up in 2018.

Bellwoods. That is all.

Can't say.

Looking forward to seeing how Godspeed evolves in the coming year. Love their lagers.

TheDoctor likes this.
  17. hoser

Jonathan Lafortune what is he up to he dropped off the map completely?

18. giantshrug

I know he's planning on opening up a new brewery this year. I remember a colleague telling me the name but I can't seem to remember.

19. Jerk_Store

Jerk_Store Initiate (0) Feb 13, 2015 Canada (QC)

I know Alex is opening Champs Libre. I would assume they're part of the same project.

hoser likes this.
  20. hoser

Okay thanks, I knew about Alex leaving LTM, would be surprised if Johnathan was involved in this project.

Jerk_Store likes this.
  21. westcoastbeergeek

westcoastbeergeek Initiate (0) Sep 16, 2015 Canada (BC)

Impossible to pick it seems, but I found myself at Twin Sails more often than any other brewery so I'll have to pick that.

Twin Sails - but only for lack of trying many Canadian imports in BC

Four Winds Saison Brett, Four Winds Mona, Boombox Juicy AF

See above two comments

Some decent local Pilsners, especially Steel & Oak Simple Things

NEW DISCOVERY - CANADA
    Barncat Artisan Ales - digging the farmhouse approach

NOTABLE BEER-CHIEVEMENT
    1000 posts on BA?

Coalesce and Temporal Ales - notable barrel aging/farmhouse style breweries emerging

BC Breweries - all breweries (too many to list) starting small batch, brewery only releases. Really seeing the hyper local shine here.

Milkshake IPA's

La Trou Du Diable signing on with Molson, I don't hate it but I'm still dissapointed.

Pliny The Younger, and in Canada more small batch barrel / farmhouse releases.

TheDoctor likes this.
  22. giantshrug

Oh, shoot. I'm so sorry -- I got Jon and Alex mixed up. I meant to say I'm excited about Champs Libre :grimacing:.

Jerk_Store likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.