Cantillon in San Jose

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by afrokaze, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afrokaze

afrokaze Zealot (579) Jun 12, 2009 Arizona
    Beer Trader

Hey guys, I know this probably isn't cool because I work there, but Original Gravity just got in a case of Iris, Mamouche, Fou Foune and Cuvee St. Guilliose. 1 case each, in store only. Don't report me, I just want fellow BAs in the area to get a shot at them. Cheers!

eyebereej, beerme411 and yamar68 like this.
  2. AptosBeerDrinker

AptosBeerDrinker Initiate (177) Aug 9, 2011 California

Good on you for posting this. For what it's worth, I won't be coming over to by any but I appreciate you throwing it out there rather that keeping it a secret for the uber nerds.

3. ILOVESTOUTS

ILOVESTOUTS Initiate (100) Apr 13, 2006 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

If anyone wants to trade a Fou Foune for some Hill Farmstead beers, bm me.

Need it as a centerpiece to a ninja box I am sending a partner. Thanks!

afrokaze likes this.
  4. brikelly

brikelly Aspirant (269) Apr 11, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

You rock for posting this, even though I don't live in SJ. Wish more stores did the same!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.