Canada Cantillon Lou Pepe Kriek 2007 (specifically 2007 sticker) - any still around?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tbadiuk, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbadiuk

tbadiuk Aspirant (266) Feb 9, 2009 Manitoba (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Is Alberta pretty much cleared out of this? I know Sherbrooke, Kensington, Willow Park and I think the Co-Op's are. Anybody sitting on some bottles (the more the better) they may consider trading please BM me, I may be able to offer you up some goodies come spring (too cold to ship now). I could even offer up the 2008 version plus something extra for your troubles.

Cheers,
    Ted

2. wesbray

wesbray Disciple (349) Feb 29, 2012 Alberta (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Pardon my ignorance (and the added irony of my avatar) but why the 2007 in particular?

3. hoser

hoser Disciple (360) Feb 17, 2003 Alberta (Canada)
    Subscriber

Best answer Ted is gueuze whore and his obsession with Cantillon borders on perverse. I still have 2007s in my cellar and if you talk to the right person at Willow they do to also. There is one store that might still have them on the shelf in Calgary. Ted direct your questions to Adam he will help you out.

4. tbadiuk

Beer Trader

I really like the funk/berry/acidity balance of the 07, although the 08 is a close 2nd. Mainly want more because I've been opening a bottle ever Christmas, and would like to continue the tradition for many years to come if possible.

5. tbadiuk

Beer Trader

I prefer the term 'dedicated'. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks, I will drop Adam a BM. Although- I though Willow was all out of 07? Or do you mean one of the staff has some in his personal stash?

6. hoser

hoser Disciple (360) Feb 17, 2003 Alberta (Canada)
    Subscriber

If you know the right person there is a personal stash unfortunately Adam is not that person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.