Carton Brewing (2022)

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by guinness77, Jan 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrStiffington

DrStiffington Poo-Bah (1,875) Oct 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Society

Even better, Epitome comes out this week! Black IPA fans, hopefully it’ll be in stores Wednesday.

dagimp and guinness77 like this.
  2. jonphisher

jonphisher Poo-Bah (1,519) Aug 9, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

I just mentioned this to another BA recently; if you haven’t you need to find slacktides. I had only ever had it with age, and it was still amazing. Drinking it fresh is bliss, it’s like an espresso shot with pine needles and grapefruit rind and it drinks so so smooth.

I’m hoping to find epitome this year and side by side them but epitome is substantially higher in abv so it may be quite noticeable. Knockdown (sladktides) is 8.3…

Rug and DrStiffington like this.
  3. dagimp

dagimp Initiate (54) Nov 18, 2008 Pennsylvania

Anyone find any Epitome in South Jersey? Called Total Wine and Wegmans in Cherry Hill with no luck. Really want to grab some this year and it's not being sent to PA.

DrStiffington likes this.
  4. jonphisher

jonphisher Poo-Bah (1,519) Aug 9, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Checked my three local stores in south jersey; past cherry hill. Nada…

dagimp likes this.
  5. DrStiffington

Society

Haven’t seen it anywhere here in Somerset county either. Usually it’s in stores Black Friday if not before. Hope they’re not keeping it brewery only this year.

dagimp likes this.
  6. dagimp

dagimp Initiate (54) Nov 18, 2008 Pennsylvania

I DM'd Carton and they said it's not going to PA but "plenty in NJ near the border".... kinda doubt it would have sold out this quickly????

DrStiffington likes this.
  7. DrStiffington

Society

It definitely didn’t sell out. I checked on Wednesday and again on Saturday and the beer guy said they hadn’t gotten any yet.

dagimp likes this.
  8. DrStiffington

Society

Epitome is out in the wild. I’m drinking one right now. Delicious as always!

jonphisher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.