Chance to win Bourbon County Vertical Package

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by MCBrigno, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCBrigno

MCBrigno Initiate (0) Aug 13, 2012 Massachusetts

If anyone in the area is looking to try and score some elusive Bourbon County bottles, including variants, here's some information from the Cooper's Corner Facebook page on a raffle, inspired by Jackie O's, for a great cause. I posted this in the Bourbon County MA thread too but that thread seems a bit dead and couldn't figure out how to delete that post:

"ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A BOURBON COUNTY VERTICAL COLLECTION FROM 2011-2014

This raffle is to help benefit the family of one of my closest friend's mother, Deborah Byrne, who has been diagnosed with cancer, once again. This time, it is an incurable Stage 4 endometrial cancer. Deb is unable to have any radiation treatment as she has had too many in the past. She has started Chemotherapy but is unable to take part in a clinical trial because she does not qualify at this time. Deb has a loving husband, Tim, and 6 wonderful children (Jack, Corrine, Eddie, Joey, Alice, and Kathleen) who range in age from late 20's to 12. She and her family are in much need and anything we can do to help them will be much appreciated.

All donations will go towards supporting this family during their time of need. Tickets can be purchased for $25 per entry, 3 tickets for $50, or 7 tickets for $100. Tickets can be purchased in-store with cash only at Cooper's Corner Liquor Store, State Street Wines & Spirits, or online via PayPal ([email protected]). If paying online, please select the (for Friends/Family) option.

1ST PRIZE: Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout Vertical Collection Set (includes Bourbon County Brand Stout 2011-2014, Barleywine 2013-2014, Coffee 2013-2014, Backyard Rye 2013, and Vanilla Rye 2014) + 2 Goose Island Pint Glasses.
    2ND PRIZE: Magic Hat #9 iPod Speaker Tower + 2 Goose Island Pint Glasses
    3RD PRZE: Goose Island Wooden Cooler + 2 Goose Island Pint Glasses

Winners will be announced on February 2nd, 2015.

Thank you in advance for contributing to this amazing family."

This is my collection of beer that I am offering for this raffle in attempts to raise money for a close family friend. Neither I or Cooper's Corner will be receiving any profits from this raffle (I just had permission to use their page to get more exposure for the raffle and collect donations in-store if needed) and all donations will be going directly to the family in need. Thanks for your consideration and thanks in advance for donating.
    Page 12

JGLittle likes this.
  2. mcintire78

mcintire78 Zealot (563) Dec 16, 2006 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Donation made. Everybody else, feel free to pass on this so I can win the Vertical!

3. JGLittle

JGLittle Initiate (0) Mar 24, 2012 Massachusetts

I was headed there tonight anyway. I will be making a donation as well.

4. MCBrigno

Thanks for the donations/considerations so far! JGLittle, I hope you make it over to donate soon and thanks in advance!

5. MNW1417

MNW1417 Initiate (0) Jan 11, 2013 Massachusetts

Is this place in mass or New England? Could someone post the link to fb

6. JGLittle

Its in Florence, MA. If I knew how to link it I would.

7. JGLittle

8. MCBrigno

Just about a week and a half left to enter this great raffle for a great cause in case anyone missed this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.