Chattanooga Craft Beer Festival 4/20

Discussion in 'South' started by MikeEhrmantraut, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeEhrmantraut

MikeEhrmantraut Initiate (0) Aug 28, 2012 Tennessee

2. Buff0910

Buff0910 Initiate (0) Jan 20, 2013 Alabama

Planning on going to this since ill be up that way next weekend. Can bring up some founders stuff or others if anyone is interested in trades.

3. Bennettrox

Bennettrox Aspirant (274) Sep 14, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

I'll be there, volunteering (pouring) until 2 I believe. Then I plan to have my fill afterwards, from the looks of the Facebook page they will have some really great beers and one offs/casks. Really excited about this!

I'm also down to trade Buff0910 or share if you're interested. Shoot me a BM!

4. Volntitan

Volntitan Initiate (0) May 18, 2008 Tennessee

Will be working the festival. Coming down from Nashville tonight. Beer mail me buff if have any trade interest.

5. Buff0910

Buff0910 Initiate (0) Jan 20, 2013 Alabama

I won't be able to make it this time due to a nice case of stomach virus going through my household. I will try to make it to the brewfest later this summer though. Thanks for all the offers though fellow BAs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.