Cinnebarre (Arboretum Charlotte)

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by GehenHerzog, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GehenHerzog

GehenHerzog Disciple (350) Jan 24, 2010 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Does anyone know what they have to offer on tap/bottles at this movie theatre?

2. Handle

Handle Initiate (145) Mar 16, 2009 North Carolina

Here's their menu, but I'm not sure if it's up-to-date. I feel like I saw some mention of Four Friends having their I-77 there.

3. Uwftke26

Uwftke26 Initiate (0) Dec 18, 2008 North Carolina

I was just there today, the only Charlotte beer on tap was a "Cinnebrew" that Four Friends contract brews for them. I recall a Natty Greene's tap as well. Definitely a spot in desperate need of more craft.

4. samtallica

samtallica Initiate (0) Jul 22, 2010 North Carolina

They using that one to flavor the popcorn?

5. whitekiboko

whitekiboko Aspirant (286) Sep 22, 2006 South Carolina
    Beer Trader

It's probably an english style with enough diacetyl to give you cancer, as style demands.

samtallica and wolfeman007 like this.
  6. hooligan74

hooligan74 Initiate (20) Sep 5, 2009 North Carolina

I enjoyed going to see Skyfall at that place, but it wasn't because of the beer. I think I had a Big Boss High Roller - noticed there wasn't much local other than their "in-house" 4 Friends garbage. I'm amazed they are still brewing/selling beer, honestly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.