Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Coming to VT Pres Day Weekend from NJ (waterbury/warren/mont-p area)

Discussion in 'New England' started by benz08, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benz08

benz08 Nov 9, 2008 New Jersey

My question is anything really awesome/special going on in the beer world?
    And does anyone want to trade anything I can get down here? Say maybe Nugget Nectar.
  2. cbeer88

cbeer88 Sep 5, 2007 Massachusetts

Every day is special in the Waterbury area.
    jglowe77 and MarkF150 like this.
  3. benz08

benz08 Nov 9, 2008 New Jersey

Im aware. Was just there in late december. Guess I'll be more specific. Any events, tap takeovers, special beer releases? Is the alchemist at increased capacity yet or are they brewing the new series of brewery exclusive beers sold in those aluminum growlers? Anything special from an unknown local brewery I should look for? Found some awesome bobcat bottles on the shelf last time and loved the stuff. Double Sunshine popping up yet? Do you guys get nugget nectar up there and if not does anyone want it? Or anything else from jersey someone might want
  4. ajfa531

ajfa531 Jun 2, 2007 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

OP: I'll take a Birth of Tragedy. Respond at your convenience. Thank you.

- Joe
  5. Flashy

Flashy Oct 22, 2003 Vermont

Sounds like Portlandia.
    franklinn and jglowe77 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!