Country Boy Coffee Stouts

Discussion in 'South' started by drfabulous, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drfabulous

drfabulous Aspirant (289) Jul 23, 2005 Kentucky
    Subscriber

Get on down to Country Boy and try the Guatemalan and Espresso stouts made with Nate's Coffee. These are two awesome beers. Big coffee flavors and aroma. Loved both, but the Guatemalan had the bolder flavors. Plus, all the Stillwaters from Wednesday are still on.

And next door, Shenanigan's has Zombie Dust on tap.

2. TheBeerAlmanac

TheBeerAlmanac Savant (967) Mar 3, 2011 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

Just had both coffee stouts at Country Boy, enjoyed both. Good to know about the Zombie Dust.

3. bradfordjohnson

bradfordjohnson Initiate (0) Jun 18, 2012 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

The one good thing is we won't have to worry about someone on here with a Country Boy avatar calling us "pussies" and "bitches" for supporting Liquor Barn / Pazzo's / Beer Trappe like they did that that recent thread.

4. drfabulous

drfabulous Aspirant (289) Jul 23, 2005 Kentucky
    Subscriber

I just like to see all establishments do well so that I CAN DO WELL. I like beer to be everywhere. And there is often good beer around to drink in many places around town.

BEERchitect and bradfordjohnson like this.
  5. bradfordjohnson

Beer Trader

Yep...I spread my dollars around to everyone...competition = more choices.

6. JimDH

JimDH Initiate (60) Feb 7, 2011 Kentucky

FWIW that individual does not work at Country Boy. I hate to see them saddled with that.

7. bradfordjohnson

Beer Trader

That does make me feel better...it's a shame that had to happen. I saw the comments were removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More