Country Boy Coffee Stouts

Discussion in 'South' started by drfabulous, Jan 19, 2013.

1. drfabulous

drfabulous Jul 23, 2005 Kentucky
    Subscriber

Get on down to Country Boy and try the Guatemalan and Espresso stouts made with Nate's Coffee. These are two awesome beers. Big coffee flavors and aroma. Loved both, but the Guatemalan had the bolder flavors. Plus, all the Stillwaters from Wednesday are still on.

And next door, Shenanigan's has Zombie Dust on tap.

2. TheBeerAlmanac

TheBeerAlmanac Mar 3, 2011 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

Just had both coffee stouts at Country Boy, enjoyed both. Good to know about the Zombie Dust.

3. bradfordjohnson

bradfordjohnson Jun 18, 2012 Kentucky

The one good thing is we won't have to worry about someone on here with a Country Boy avatar calling us "pussies" and "bitches" for supporting Liquor Barn / Pazzo's / Beer Trappe like they did that that recent thread.

4. drfabulous

drfabulous Jul 23, 2005 Kentucky
    Subscriber

I just like to see all establishments do well so that I CAN DO WELL. I like beer to be everywhere. And there is often good beer around to drink in many places around town.

BEERchitect and bradfordjohnson like this.
  5. bradfordjohnson

Yep...I spread my dollars around to everyone...competition = more choices.

6. JimDH

JimDH Feb 7, 2011 Kentucky

FWIW that individual does not work at Country Boy. I hate to see them saddled with that.

7. bradfordjohnson

That does make me feel better...it's a shame that had to happen. I saw the comments were removed.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe